Closed Thread
Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @babyhopes16! Welcome!

Sounds like you are in the same place as I was in Feb this year!

I hope you are feeling better after EPU now. Are you still bloated? Do rest up lots, I found eating salty stuff helped alot. Also, in case you haven't made an appointment, you do need to see the FS again to sign the consent form for FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP, thanks so much. Glad I found this thread! I was thinking the same that we both share a similar cycle stories. I was bloated until yesterday. My EPU was on Monday last week. To my surprise my period started today, I.e, 4 days earlier than expected! Hope it's not something bad. Yeah I scheduled the follow up appointment with the FS for September can't wait to start the FET cycle. How are you feeling now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can we use left over gonal from last time? It's less than 2 months old

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon congratulations!!! thats a clear positive... @babyhope16 welcome and baby dust!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez.. I too did TCM and acu for 6 mnths all up. It didn't give me my bfp unfortunately but I think it helped in some way to make me feel relaxed and proactive. I ultimately gave it up because my original acupuncturist was unreliable in keeping apptment times and my 2nd acupuncturist was getting too expensive.

There's anecdotal evidence that it does work but it won't work for everyone. I'm an impatient person..haha..so I give anything a good try and if a therapy isn't working for a period of time, I render it ineffective and move on.

Sorry to hear about the painful scans .. I agree Aisha is the best. I did ask her why the other scanners are so reluctant in divulging scan information and what @VickyP said is spot on- they dont want to contradict what the Fs /nurse says.

Welcome @babyhopes16!! I hope the next 2 cycles flies through quickly so u can welcome ur embies home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies @tjuls @VickyP @Giraffez @smilebabynumberone
    and welcome @babyhope16 you're in the right room these ladies are very wonderful!

i just can't believe it! I think this will be my morning habit until my BT on Wednesday stick baby stick please just stay and grow in there

TGIF everyone! Sydney weather looks perfect! Enjoy the weekend loves 🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off the topic..do u think this forum is being monitored by primary?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (19-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am not sure @Giraffez. Definitely being monitored by mods

And if Primary is reading this, hi Hope u took on board all we've said in the last year or so

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

Lol @tjuls! I think if anyone is reading, it would be management people. I'm sure the medical staff like the docs and nurses are way too busy as it is! Haha!

Hi to anyone from Primary reading too!

My AF came early after EPU too @babyhopes16! About the same as you. I usually ovulate late on day 17-19 but because of the trigger and the EPU, AF came early and it's normal! Rest well in the time being and get that oven all ready to welcome your bun!

I'm feeling alright - 22w along now and feeling a bit of strain with the extra belly and weight now. I'm off for my babymoon for the next 2 weeks so I'm hoping to grab some rest!
    Last edited by VickyP; 19-08-2016 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon loving the 2 lines I would be doing one each morning before my blood test too lol

afm blood test this morning all good I assume going for an u/s Monday and then I will find out when my FET will be assuming my body behaves

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (20-08-2016)