Closed Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I didn't ring for my appointments in Sydney today. I will on Monday. I keep freaking out. I would've slept much better if I did call today. Do I just ring Primary and they set up the appointments on the same day? @applefromspace hello I'm new here too. These ladies are extremely helpful and to see progress from all the different stages has helped me understand what the go is

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 and @clucky14 - I will be the anxious one as ds3 (or nearly 4 as he likes to tell everyone because his birthday is in a few weeks!) will be at home with hubby and I will need to rush back as he has a meeting at work at 9am. He also just now told me he will be away a few days this week for work but should be back by Thursday night. Yikes! Cutting it fine if my EPU is Friday. Can I ask - how long does it usually take from clinic admission to discharge for EPU? My son has preschool on Fridays but being school holidays, I will have to look for a nanny and I'm not sure how long I should tell them we need them for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OHHHHH.... plenty of action on here!

Welcome @applefromspace!

@Keedy11 - if you ring them up and let them know, they should be able to help. So far, they seem very good at accomodating appointments for patients from a distance! Good luck!

@Mimimoo, it depends on what time EPU is. I don't have kids yet, so I can't say for sure, but I think you should allow for at least half a day. Think the whole procedure from arriving to walking out is about 2 hours? Maybe someone with kids can provide better inputs. Yay to EPU arriving!

Glad that you are feeling better @Lilpingu! You are such a warrior! Before you know it, we will be cheering you on again!

Hang in there @MrsSingh! Keep sane in the time being!

And thanks @tjuls for the wonderful roll call!

This one is going to be GREAT! So much action going on, this thread is going to blitz! Hang in there for the ride everyone!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (09-07-2016),Mimimoo  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo the EPU day is our dilemma as well. Its school holidays so DS8 is home. I had to tell 1 mum from school in case I needed her for EPU day, but he will be at vacation care wed, so we are sweet if our appt isnt first up. From my experience they have always been over an hour late for EPU. I sit and panic I may ovulate in the waiting room. Half a day is a good plan. I hate waiting in the recliners and just want to leave. They may ask you to wait outside for 30+mins but Im always fine and we just go home. And there is parking under the clinic in carpark for $2. Just buzz to tell them you are a patient and they let you in.
    @Keedy11 I know its daunting, dont rush yourself. Think of it as an opportunity, rather than something to fear. Make the appts when you feel ok about it. We all had to make our first appts and were nervous, so your feelings are justified. Its a big step. But so worth it. (Well I cant say it is yet as Im in a 3rd cycle). At least we can try xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (09-07-2016),Mimimoo  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info @VickyP and @Billie2 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo my EPU was at 10:15 but I went in late they were running behind on time a little I remember waking up and looking at the clock about 12:10 I think we ended up leaving the place at about 2 from memory
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    @Billie2 and @clucky14 - I will be the anxious one as ds3 (or nearly 4 as he likes to tell everyone because his birthday is in a few weeks!) will be at home with hubby and I will need to rush back as he has a meeting at work at 9am. He also just now told me he will be away a few days this week for work but should be back by Thursday night. Yikes! Cutting it fine if my EPU is Friday. Can I ask - how long does it usually take from clinic admission to discharge for EPU? My son has preschool on Fridays but being school holidays, I will have to look for a nanny and I'm not sure how long I should tell them we need them for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [/image.jpgHope everyone is having a good weekend. Well I POAS this morning one day out to BT and I can't believe it two dark lines I almost don't believe it !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    [/Attachment 82439Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Well I POAS this morning one day out to BT and I can't believe it two dark lines I almost don't believe it !
    They are beautiful lines @clucky14 - I think you have a sticky one snuggling in there! A huge congratulations to you....so happy to see another Primary Graduate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks excellent @clucky14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!!!! That's looking like 2 fantastic lines @clucky14 - so happy for you!