Closed Thread
Page 58 of 107 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefulangel1987.. no the mnth before my bfp I had another FET. But I knew it was a bfn as soon as the embryo was transferred because it was the mnth I was on endometrin. I was playing verbal tug -of- war with DrG about upping my prog to 200mg twice daily but she refused and got me on endometrin which is only 100mg. So I was getting the same dose of prog as all my bfn cycle... I got sneaky bloods done at cd21 and endometrin only got my prog levels up to 80.. Not high enough i thought..

So the mnth I had my bfp.. I threw everything she said out the window.. dispensed extra Oripro (200mg) and started self- medicating myself to twice daily at 3dp5dt. Prog level at cd22 was 191.

One other thing I did differently ( and I did this on my chem preg cycle as well) was have an orgasm the night of transfer or day after transfer. Now I know, it could all be due to luck and none of this really got me over the line. But everyone is different and for me the combination worked.

I didnt get any pimples on Crinone just alot of tugging and pulling.

Sorry for my rambling again..haha... maybe someone will find my rambling helpful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP how are you going?? Whens your due date again ??

Lol @ dr @tjuls im honestly willing to try anything next cycle.

I keep reading about Pregnyl, does Primary prescribe this? (not even sure if i need it)

Thanks
    Reviews
    primary prescribes Pregnyl as a trigger @hopefulangel1987. If u were thinking of Pregnyl as a luteal support, you might have a battle on ur hands as i dont think Primary freely uses it for luteal support. Any ladies out there with experience, pls feel free to correct me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls what do you recommend I try?? I dont know why their not sticking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh @hopefulangel1987..
    If I knew why embies don't stick, there will be no need for ivf...haha
    There's so many variables to implantation hun.. I can only make guesses but can I say if its not immunologically related, then it's got to be hormones.

I dont have any experience with reproductive immunology tbh.. I only know that it's very controversial in the ivf world and there's alot of negative opinions towards it but it's been proven to work..

You've proven that u CAN fall pregnant. It's just staying pregnant that is the problem. So no harm in doubling ur prog support nxt cycle.
    Im assuming they will put u on prog pessaries?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi guys im new to this forum and i went to my first gp app today @ primary ivf in the city geore street i would like a bit of help and support from u all for this journey i can see all of u r there for each other and i would like to b part of it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantw8ttobmummy For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey everyone

Im new to this forum so i was googling up a bit abt primary ivf and i came by this forum and was reading all of the convo i went for my first gp app me n dh in the city primary ivf centre so i wanted to join in so that i can get the support from u guys for this journey we have been married for 5 years with no luck of conceiving we were seeing a gyne for treatment wehad 2 cycle of clomid which didnt work both bfn so i heard abt primary ivf and its cost is amazing so we r giving it a try
    Last edited by Cantw8ttobmummy; 15-08-2016 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, that's a very interesting observation @tjuls! I didn't realise that you had problems getting extra Oripro prescribed! How annoying! I thought primary usually is very prudent about progesterone. Hmmm.

Good on you and your big double O plan (Oripro and orgasm). After starting Crinone, I had almost zero libido for the first trimester so was pretty glad about the non-action. Haha.

I'm well @hopefulangel1987. Just hanging around. I'm due in Dec.

Welcome @Cantw8ttobmummy! You have found a great thread to join and we are happy to be part of your journey! Sorry to hear that the clomid didn't work, but Primary has been a godsend for many of us here and I'm sure your wish will come true soon too! Do you need to do follow up blood tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP. I didn't have trouble getting Oripro hun. It was trying to get DrG to agree to higher dose of prog.. she didn't think going up from 200mg /day to 400mg will do anything. That's why she instructed to try endometrin. Total fail. I really really dislike endometrin😠

Welcome @Cantw8ttobmummy
    I hope u get the information u need in here. The ladies are always willing to share their experiences

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 now i can blame it to Crinone! i hate pimples!

I'm trying hard to be positive but I can't help not to think that AF might arrive soon as I'm having white clear discharge (defntly not crinone) and i can feel the 'cramps like' when AF is due soon
    praying hard here

welcome @Cantw8ttobmummy you're in the right spot dear