Closed Thread
Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good to hear from you @Jazzabelle13! Any updates about your next appt with the FS?

Try to enjoy and relax for now @jodihon! I can tell you that the tww is only the start to what is a long long journey of patience and faith! I was lucky to have been studying for my exams for a part time course I'm doing during my tww so the first week breezed past for me. Try to keep busy, even if it means movie marathons. That way, it won't be such a pain.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @VickyP my next appt with FS Dr Walmsley is 1/9 so a couple of weeks away hopeing AF stays away until then so can start straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon yes the staff over at Melbourne Primary are very nice and helpful too. Yes you certainly get your patience tested in the 2ww. Did you have any frosties on ice from yr cycle?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzabelle13 For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jazzabelle13 i have 1 so far and they will update me this week for the other 2
    @VickyP that's true! anyway, i will be busy at work for sure this week and next coz we are short staff and the newbie is still on training. However, I don't want to stress myself too! I'm not even excited for my birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon. The 2nd half of the tww is torture so make sure u keep ur mind occupied.
    @hopefulangel1987- how r u doing hun?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too bad, the bleeding started last night. Im meant to have a bt tomorrow to see my hcg level. Still thinking if I should get straight back into a cycle or wait a month or 2

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987- sending u heaps of hugs..
    there's no harm having a mnth or 2 off to recover and heal ur body and ur mind.
    I must say even for me, frustrating as it was, the cycle off after each BFN was good. I used those mnths to shift my focus on to something else- eg work and devising a new plan of attack for the nxt cycle.

Which ever way u choose. We will be here
    Last edited by tjuls; 15-08-2016 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls your cycle before your bfp did you have a month off? I want to give it a month off, I feel like its taking over my life but I know myself im really inpatient lol so i guess ill just see what my hormones are doing..

Question: did anyone get pimples while on crinone? Ive broken out ever since I started it?! I normally have clear skin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of hugs @hopefulangel1987!

I had 2 months off when I came down with ohss and my ET was cancelled in Jan. I was so frustrated and impatient then, but on hindsight, I think the time off to recover and heal was really good. Like @tjuls said, I decided to do something positive during that in-between time and had some acupuncturist done and I felt good doing something about it.

It's all up to you, and we will always be here for you to listen and cheer you on! In the meantime, give yourself some treats and I hope your recovery will be a quick one.

PS: yes, I had pimples since I started Crinone too so I blame the wonky hormones.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-08-2016)