Closed Thread
Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo.. 16 weeks already?! Geeze time has flown!
    That's early for movements esp with an anterior placenta but he could be an active one

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone doing? Seems like the action and settled down for a while - all eyes on you @jodihon!
    @Cassidy, your next BT is next week? Can't wait for you to get into the train...

Sending my thoughts to everyone else!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies
    @VickyP i went back ti work yesterday but i still feel crampy I'm not sure if bcoz of the epu or crinone. It really hurts whenever i put pressure on my body... u know when sneezing, walking fast, fart or LOL literally!
    Other than that I don't have any signs of nausea or dizziness.
    Oh and i was really feeling bloated which i guess very normal.

Im just trying to keep busy so I won't stress myself too much thinking and waiting
    But I can't control googling what to eat and what shouldn't
    especially I'm a coffee lover been trying to look for replacement bcoz DH doesn't really want me to drink any cofi at all! well i know it's going to be worth it

How's your lil bub @VickyP & @tjuls ? Hope everything is well with you

cheering for you @Cassidy 🏻🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one as I'm on morning tea at work

blood test next Friday then possibly scan on the Monday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassidy For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's probably a bit of both @jodihon! Don't worry - it's all part of the journey! The aches are probably from the EPU and the bloat contributed by Crinone. if the pain is unbearable, do tell the nurses though. If it's just achy, it's probably ok. The weekend is coming, so I hope you get to rest lots and just put your feet up for some relaxing!

I'm a huge coffee lover too, so that was painful in the first trimester. For the first week or so after stopping morning coffee, I was having headaches quite a bit (withdrawal syndromes?!) so I hear you on that! It's actually quite safe to have a coffee a day i think but I played safe and cut it real back to just weekends and drank hot chocolate for weekday mornings during the first trimester. Thank goodness there was a good cafe that served delicious hot choc just opposite my office.

I jumped back into the coffee bandwagon in my second trimester but trimmed it back and try to have a small single shot one instead of a usual double shot large one. Decaf coffee might be safer though I am not 100% sure. I did try to make it up with lots of veg and fruit though. haha. Just do what you feel best and you will be fine. Remember, life is a miracle in itself and this journey is so full of things beyond our control!

I'm good and I think bub is good too. Looking forward to my babymoon in 10 days! WOOHOO. Last R&R travel with just 2 of us.

Cheering you on @Cassidy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like u might have abit of fluid build up from the EPU @jodihon.
    May I suggest take a panadol and keep those fluids up and go to the toilet as often as u can. It hurts like hell when u pee but it will speed up the healing and reduce the bloating. Nice time to have salty chips

I'm the opposite to u and @VickyP. I can't drink coffee. Im so sensitive to caffeine that even a strong tea will get my heart racing...haha.. but I just looove the smell of coffee!
    @Cassidy.. woohoo! The train is moving

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's true @VickyP we wanted ti play safe too as this will be our very 1st pregnancy!
    so now i substitute coffee for hot honey lemon ginger you know just to have the usual morning hot drink it's not that satisfying tho
    and hey i love that R&R travel too i told DH about it but we just couldn't plan yet until end of this month
    @tjuls oh i would love some chips with lots of chicken salt! thanks dear

my FET is tomorrow at 10:15am! I just couldn't wait! we will be pregnant soon!
    The waiting game starts until the pregnancy blood test on the 24th Aug. but i will try to do a urine test just like how some of u did here just googling which is the best and most accurate pregnancy test kit.

Have a lovely Friyay everyone ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck on transfer @jodihon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my coffee @jodihon, but have learnt to go easy on so many things while on this journey. It's my first baby (after a mmc 2 years ago) - so so precious like all the little tots on here.

Tjuls is right - salty stuff will help relieve fluid retention and bloating. Perfect reason to eat those hot salty chips! I came down with ohss after my EPU and I was eating all the crap sodium laden foods for a week to try to releive the massive bloating. haha.

We were lucky with the babymoon planning. We had booked our tickets before our transfer, because it was a credit voucher from Qantas after we cancelled a trip last year and it was basically "if you don't book it now, it will expire", so we had to just pick a date for it back then earlier this year and then kept our fingers crossed.

Excited for you about tomorrow! YAY! Just put your feet up and relax and watch a funny movie too! My acupuncturist said having lots of laughs help with implantation.

Most of us use the FRER (First Response) poas sticks - if you are lucky, you might find the 7-pack on sale at Chemist Warehouse every now and then.

Have a lovely Friday too everyone!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing all you all the best with transfer tomorrow @jodihon! Ooooo.. so exciting welcoming home one of ur embies : cheerleader1:

agree with @VickyP. Most of us use FRER.. it's alot more sensitive than the other brands out there. Don't even think about touching those internet cheapies, they're such a waste of money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

jodihon  (13-08-2016)