Closed Thread
Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Tjuls another double liner! You must b so ecstatic.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzabelle13 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls congratulations can see the line another bfp..... yayyyyyyy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woweeee @tjuls! That looks like the start of an epic poas journey! I have a really good feeling about this cycle for you and will keep my fingers crossed it gets darker and darker 😊

I actually did my bt earlier than expected... I'm bang on 9dp5dt today with a beta of 79. I will need another bt next Friday to see how I'm tracking - did everyone have to do a follow up bt? @Loz83 and @Billie2 - how are you ladies going?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

Hi ladies,

Congrats @minimoo

Did my beta today at 11dp5dt and my hcg was 705. Pretty happy with that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on confirmation of pregnancy @Mimimoo ! How do you feel? Nice job cycle buddy xx
    @Loz83 are you going to crack your news & drop some jaws? Your results made me do a happy dance inside...xx

I apologise for being MIA, Ive had a shocking week. I started spotting Monday 7dp5dt which increased to bleeding with severe cramping. My poas was still very strong. So I had some tests this week:

BT Tuesday 8dp5dt with a HCG 60 / Prog 44

Repeat Thurs 10dp5dt with a HCG 125 / Prog 19

So I was immediately changed to 3 x Oripro a day as of today. Crinone was just coming straight back out with the blood flow. My bleeding has eased to brown smudges just tonight. But I have had a meltdown and accepted this pregnancy does not look like a happy ending. I have no idea why hCG would double when Ive had so much cramping with bright red blood loss.

Im in this horrible spot of limbo. Another BT Monday.
    Till then I will jam those silver bullets up the jaxxy so they cant bleed back out. I was lucky enough to have @VickyP generously give me spare Oripro which has allowed me to do 4 a day. Thank you so much @VickyP and best wishes for mondays scan xx

Best of luck to everyone else in the 2WW.
    @Cassidy its so positive to hear no breakthrough bleeding! You and I must of been great vampire bait back in Transylvania!

Take care everyone xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (29-07-2016),tjuls  (30-07-2016),VickyP  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2!

Really hoping it all works out for you. It's so ****ty being in that unknown territory. Have everything crossed for you xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Loz83 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy smokes @Loz83! That's an awesome number. I'm here trying to crack 3 figures and you're nearly on your way to 4!! Congratulations and well done mummy and bub 😊

Oh @Billie2, I'm so sorry you've had such a scary week. My heart aches just reading your post and I can't even begin to imagine what you are thinking and feeling. I just want to wrap my arms tightly around you and say that you have a little fighter on board, please stay positive and don't give up! 😚😚😚

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-07-2016),VickyP  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I echo @Mimimoo, @Billie2. No need to say thanks - we are one big family and are here for each other. I just wished I had more pessaries to pass to you! You have a little warrior in there and I hope the bleeding is just a scare and bub will stick tightly. thinking of you and bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Loz83! That's an awesome number!! What a way to start the weekend!

PS: we do have a primary graduate thread for anyone to pop by!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Loz83!! Thats one hell of a beta number! @Mimimoo congratulations to u too hun! You haven't gone into triple digits yet but ur still 'early' considering everyone else had their beta done later (16dpo?).
    May I ask why the early beta? I hope its nothing bad that's happened to call for an early beta and u were just eager to know numbers ( like me )
    I'm sorry to hear about ur bleeding @Billie2.. @VickyP for passing those Oripro pessaries to Billie2- you're a darl!
    @SimSam8- good luck with welcoming embie home today!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-07-2016)