Closed Thread
Page 38 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

Thank you again ladies

Good job @hopefulangel1987 & @Jazzabelle13 sending lots of baby dust and hugs to both of you!!!

get well soon @tjuls i got colds and asthma for 2 weeks now and really hating it so much! @Mimimoo @VickyP it's a team work for me and DH last night for my 1st jab
    I pinch my belly while he does the jab for me
    It wasn't that painful at all! But i'm not sure if i'm just paranoid but i somehow feel some burning sensation afterwards.
    anyway, can't wait for my second shot tonight! Yay!

my BT and scan is on Monday morning, so i just continue with puregon until Sunday right?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @jodihon! Well done to you and DH. I did the same. Pinched the belly space while he jabbed. Lol 🏻

Burning sensation could be from the pinching? Hehee! I can't really remember about Puregon but I certainly had red patches after ortragran (gosh, what's that name of the second med? Baby brain kicking in). Apparently someone people get a mild reaction from the jabs so unless it's bad it should be fine. And yes, you continue with Puregon until scan and a text message from nurse to confirm start of second jab. Likely Monday night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies transfer will be on the 5th August getting excited here.... fingers cross this is it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smilebabynumberone For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimSam8, I didn't realise you could do your ultrasounds at another clinic in Melbourne. They told me we could only do follicle tracking at Preston and I ended taking the 6am train to get there for a morning appointment!

p.s. how do you tag a name to the reply? ie the @"name" thingy..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Yay @jodihon! Well done to you and DH. I did the same. Pinched the belly space while he jabbed. Lol 🏻

Burning sensation could be from the pinching? Hehee! I can't really remember about Puregon but I certainly had red patches after ortragran (gosh, what's that name of the second med? Baby brain kicking in). Apparently someone people get a mild reaction from the jabs so unless it's bad it should be fine. And yes, you continue with Puregon until scan and a text message from nurse to confirm start of second jab. Likely Monday night.

thanks @VickyP yeah probably pinched to hard hahaha
    this is getting exciting everyday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smilebabynumberone yay! I'm so excited for you all the best to you on the 5th
    @SimSam8 for me just type it as it is i.e "@babybabybaby"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jodihon For This Useful Post:

smilebabynumberone  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the warm welcome ladies

Just got my SMS that 5d ET is on Saturday morning! Very exciting!!
    @Giraffez It was actually Dr Linda that said it may be possible to do the ultrasound at a Healthscan imaging centre near my house but she said to check with the Nurses. When I asked them, they said it should be ok as they have used them in the past and gave me referrals for them. It may just depend on where you live though (I'm in the South Eastern suburbs) but no harm in asking! I did end up coming in to Preston though for my US prior to trigger just to make sure they got the results ASAP, but did the blood test closer to home. It's difficult taking so much time off work!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SimSam8 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon. The stinging could be because DH injected the puregon too quickly? Get him to do it slower tonight and see if it helps.

I just read through the thread more carefully now that I have half my brain back..
    Wow I can't believe we have alot of ladies in the tww and more joining soon! I reckon this is the most potential poas action we've had in a long time...haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jodihon happy jabbing

@tjuls cant wait to see your poas tomorrow sending you so much baby dust... who else is next to poas?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah... you @hopefulangel1987 and @Jazzabelle13 actually...haha