Closed Thread
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see it too @Mimimoo - congratulations! What an awesome few days - let's hope these BFPs keep coming

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimimoo yes that is definitely a line coming on there woohoooooo, this is amazing! So glad I found this thread and Primary, there is some serious baby dust floating around!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzabelle13 For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSingh oh Hun!! I really feel for you that sounds so frustrating especially after everything you've been through! Rant all you like! Us girls are here for you!! How much longer are the in laws with you? Do you have them stay with you often? Hopefully you can ride it out a bit longer until they go and then just focus on you, your hubby and future children? I'm sorry he's taking their side, in law situations can be so so hard to deal with! look after yourself lovely, I'm sorry I can't offer you any real advice, just know you can let off steam whenever you like xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see it too @Mimimoo!! Woohoo another feel good moment on here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woah what a read a huge congratulations to @Billie2 @lolz83 and @Mimimoo
    Just fantastic well done ladies

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keedy11 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-07-2016),Mimimoo  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What happened @MrsSingh?! I thought u sent ur parent-in-laws packing home a few weeks ago? Or was that ur parents @VickyP :?

I can't believe they don't have any respect for you and hubby. How about u whack hubby with the electric bill when it comes and get him to pay for it since most if it was used by his parents?
    Obviously no-one has told him of the expression- Happy Wife Happy Life!
    Stand ur ground hun..how many weeks are they here for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - and @tjuls for the roll call 😊 You're next to be blessed with the baby dust!!

I just remembered that when I had an ovarian ectopic 2 years ago, I was advised to have a scan as soon as I fell pregnant again to check if the blastocyst implanted in the right place (as unfortunately once you've had an ectopic, you are at risk of it happening again). Do you think this is something I can get done through Primary or shall I see my gp tomorrow... Or wait until beta confirmation? Perhaps I will email the nurses 🤔

Oh @MrsSingh, that's terrible what your inlaws are doing and how they are making you feel. I have inlaw problems too - which sees me leaving the house every time they visit. What saved my sanity and my marriage was having a come to Jesus moment with my husband and setting some ground rules/compromises that would make life easier for everyone. One of these was that I didn't have to be around to listen to them belittling me or lecturing us about how to live our lives. So, every time they visit - I go out for lunch with gfs, run errands, shopping, massage etc. I know it's harder because your inlaws are actually staying with you at the moment but perhaps you can take your husband out for dinner (to get space from his parents) and tell him exactly how their actions make you feel. My husband didn't get it until he saw that I was an anxious, shaking mess at the end of my tether about to walk out with bub but it finally sank in and now even though I know he wants to take his parents' side on things, he doesn't say it or push it - which for me, makes a huge difference!! Hope you can get a break from the inlaws and set your husband straight or as some people say "cut the umbilical cord". In the meantime, please feel free to rant - we're happy to listen 😙
    Last edited by Mimimoo; 25-07-2016 at 22:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait re: my comment on getting a scan to see where blastocyst implanted - I guess it's not necessary because I did IVF/ICSI so chances are, the blastocyst wouldn't have traveled back up my fallopian tunes, right? Sorry, just thinking out loud here and hoping it makes sense! Google it is.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

Wow! Wow! Wow! *pump fist*

This is just amazing! Congrats @Mimimoo! You all lovely ladies deserve to be sucked into this BFP avalanche! Woohoo!!!

I'm not sure about the scan but I reckon it's too early even if you needed one? Can the scan tell an ectopic before 6 weeks??? I'm sure it's all fine!

Sorry to hear about the in laws @MrsSingh. That's just so inconsiderate. How long more are they staying for? They are about to go back right? I would totally show them the bill if you have received it and tell them thats why you don't leave the door open with the heating! Do it with your hubby there so that if they pressure hubby to pay, then tell them that you are starting a family and this is not something that you can afford and stare at hubby. Lol. Not the best advice I know but I am strong headed in that sense and wouldn't cringe on making my unhappiness known. I don't think it's unusual to feel the way you do with your hubby. I have felt the same way too when we first got married and while he's amazing, there were times when I thought "do I really want to have kids with this man". That changed after 3 years of infertility of course but sometimes I feel it's just God's perfect timing when he knows we are finally ready. Just have to trust that it will all work out well. Let us know how things go! We are with you!

Can't wait for your updates too @Jazzabelle13!

So excited for you @hopefulangel1987! 🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies
    I'm new here but been reading a lot on your posts! You are all amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your experiences

This is my 1st post pls excuse me esp the use of abbreviations which i'm not really familiar yet

I'm 34, 1st time to do ivf, both of tubes are blocked and after years of thinking... Thank God for bulk bill IVF! Lol

i started going to Primary IVF in April. Done all the tests. Had my polyps remove last 13/06. Had my nurse and FS appointment yesterday. The needles are scary! Well i hate needles since i was a kid! But i can do this!

I have my AF today... And i wonder if i should go for my 1st BT today or should i wait tomorrow or full flow?

all the best to us and sending my hugs to all of you