Closed Thread
Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tjuls...... Well it was an interesting experience at the Panch took a while to find it, firstly went to the Panch on Bell Street, thinking it does not look like there are four levels to this building, re read my sms and went to right address.

Lights out happened all too quickly and didn't get to enjoy the falling feeling, closed my eyes and woke up in the recovery room. Oh and they offered me two packs of cheese and crackers so nice.

Well in the end they collected 5 eggs. Not feeling great about the number but as a few on here have had success with less I'll hold on to some hope. Just one little determined bean would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 - I managed to ignore your hot tip re: Chemist Warehouse, all weekend but I caved in today and bought a 7 pack. I promised myself on the way there that I wouldn't crack open the box until tomorrow... Well that promise didn't last long. Today is 5dp5dt and here is the result... Can I claim this squinter?????? Arrrrh!!!
    Attached Images

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (25-07-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jazzabelle13 that's a fantastic haul! I'm sure they are all little fighters and will make it through fertilisation like the champion their mummy is! Rest up, take it easy and you will have good news tomorrow 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo I can see the squinter 😬

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to ask, when did everyone know what time their transfer was? I dont know if I need to take te whole day off work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mimimoo Yes! Yes! Yes! Thats a positive luv! My god what the hell is happening??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 I'm not sure if there's a difference in scheduling / notifying patients when it's an ET or FET but I had the former and received a call from the nurse the morning before the transfer with the time I was to show up. The wait for me was about 25-30mins and the transfer took less than 15mins so you could possibly just take an hour or so off work. Hope this helps!

Thanks @Billie2!!!! I'm trying to contain my excitement because I know it's still really early but can't wipe this mega smile off my face! I feel like doing cartwheels and couldn't believe my eyes... Was so damn used to seeing white space next to the control line 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see the squinter @Mimimoo!! Yay!! Yippee!!! Pls send through another pee stick tomorrow. Let's keep this avalanche of bfp going @hopefulangel1987
    The nurse will call u today with time for transfer.
    Stay positive @Jazzabelle13- 5 eggs good! Fingers xd for a good fert rate tomorrow xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time to update roll call:

Waiting to stim:
    - @MrsSingh -sept
    - @Keedy11- waiting for apptments.
    CIN2 abnormal pap

Stimming:

Waiting for ET/FET/IUI in July/ Aug:
    - @hopefulangel1987 - wed 27/7
    - Peridot (?)
    - @Cassidy- on pill to balance hormones
    - @Jazzabelle13- 30/7 (?)
    - @Giraffez

PUPO:
    - @Billie2- BFP - waiting beta 29/7
    - @Loz83- BFP -beta 29/7
    - @Mimimoo - BFP beta- 1/8?
    - tjuls- beta 3/8

Did I miss anyone? Esp the new ladies?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-07-2016),Keedy11  (25-07-2016),Mimimoo  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 congrats!!!!! I'm so happy things are finally looking up for you!!!!b

As for me.. I hate to put a downer on things but things with the in laws staying are hell.. they have no concept of personal space or me wanting to have time to myself, not to mention the cost.. we are currently $8,000 down because of their stay.. they sit at home all day with the ducted heating on and the doors open because they want to be warm but not hot... apparently I'm being unreasonable by asking them not to do it so dealing with my husband has also turned into a nightmare. He always takes their side, no matter what I say or do, his parents are always right and they always come first..

Life is a disaster and my marriage is a disaster.. after everything that just happened to me, I needed a break not hell from my in laws!!!!

I'm at the point where I'm like do I really want to have children with this man and I hate saying that because other than this issue with his family, he is an amazing husband.

Sorry for the rant!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSingh For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (25-07-2016)