Closed Thread
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My jabs are going well @hopefulangel1987. A bit sorer each time (even though I'm injecting at different sites under the bellybutton) but can't complain... No pain, no gain - right?!

I have been doing TCM - acupuncture and herbs, for the last 2.5 years @Lilpingu. At first it helped somewhat in regulating my cycles but I saw the most benefits in reducing my endometriosis symptoms and the side effects of fertility treatment such as clomid. I was all for it until recently when I was advised my endometriosis had come back (after surgery for stage 4 in Oct last year) and I kept getting 1-2 functional cysts each cycle. My hormones were then all out of whack and I had suspicions that the TCM may be the cause - or at least not right for me. I saw my gynae and asked if my suspicions were correct and he said that although there is no scientific evidence to support it, herbs are very potent and the fertility ones especially are formulated to push your body's hormones to extreme levels to ensure ovulation - therefore he believes there can be a correlation between herbs and hormonal imbalance. I went to Lily Liu - she is well-known in Sydney for being "the baby maker" and has helped so many people get pregnant but since I stopped the herbs 6 weeks ago and started taking vitex, I haven't had any more cysts and my hormones are at a normal level. Please note that this is my experience and I have a very complicated medical background - you may have a completely positive experience like so many others! Just wanted you to know the pros and cons of it all - especially as it is quite expensive for all the acupuncture and herbs!
    Last edited by Mimimoo; 07-07-2016 at 21:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch @Billie2! My scan is first up on Monday. When is yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mimimoo already done. Next one is Monday. I suspect EPU will be wed for me. Once it starts it moves so quicky during stims. Im already into 3 injections a night now. I sussed out friday EPU but dont know they will push me that far. My ovaries are already popping and little bursts of fire. Just so tired! Bring on next week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So uncomfortable isn't it fingers crossed for Wednesday @Billie2
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Mimimoo already done. Next one is Monday. I suspect EPU will be wed for me. Once it starts it moves so quicky during stims. Im already into 3 injections a night now. I sussed out friday EPU but dont know they will push me that far. My ovaries are already popping and little bursts of fire. Just so tired! Bring on next week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg POAS again this morning it's still there yipee just hoping it stays there to Monday bt 🤓

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, that looks great @clucky14, love that the lines are getting progressively darker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No doubts about it @clucky14 it's a bfp. Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

Congrats @clucky14 that is definitely a winner. That second line is as strong as it is a blessing! Monday will bring good news I'd say!
    @LillyM how are you feeling in you 2ww?

So currently we have @LillyM & @clucky14 in a 2WW.
    @tjuls & @Cassidy & @hopefulangel1987 started their FET this cycle.
    @Mimimoo & myself stimming with EPU looking to be next week.
    @Keedy11 in testing phase.

Anyone else active or appts coming up? Im only going off those that have been active recently so apologies if Ive missed you. I know Ive missed Melbourne girls in testing phase (sorry)! And those ladies like @MrsSingh waiting to be able to kick off again. If you are in testing phase keep us updated, as we would love to support you when you kick off.

Im on leave for school holidays! Woo hoo. Seeing BFG this morning in Goldclass with my DS8.
    Last edited by Billie2; 08-07-2016 at 10:54.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (08-07-2016),LillyM  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That third one is definitely a good strong line! Congrats @clucky14!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 ouch !! I had the same issue with one of the girls there, both my arms were bruised.

@Cluck14 that is def darker congrats so happy for you 🤗

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (08-07-2016)