Closed Thread
Page 28 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @onedaymaybebaby oh congrats! Thats brilliant news of a little man and no more nausea! I remember it disappeared for me at week 13. Id gladly welcome it back though! You will be feeling bub soon enough. x
    @mimomoo if I do I wont tell anyone ! I cant do it and seriously believe I could get a desired result. So maybe not. But af is due Tuesday so I dont have much of a time frame! My af arrives on the 13th day past ov without any exception I was sick before EPU and thought I had bounced back till last night. But thats Sydney trains for you. Like big snot boxes. Your train line determines the strain of cold/flu. Off to the Swannies tomorrow, will be a first with no beer ! Good distraction. How is crinone treating you?
    @tjuls best wishes for tomorrow's transfer.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (23-07-2016),MissTilly  (22-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (22-07-2016),tjuls  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @billie oh no, hope you feel better test up and keep hydrated xx

@tjuls goodluck ON TRANSFER TOMORROW, sending you so much baby dust - fingers and toes crossed for you

AFM- FINALLY @tjuls you were right (as usual) my transfer is scheduled for WEDNESDAY !! i have to start crinone from tomorrow (is that how early everyone else started?)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @hopefulangel1987-
    Ur right after me!
    Wonder why they instruct u to start ur Crinone so early :?
    In a fresh cycle, I started the crinone the day after Epu. In the frozen cycle, I've always been instructed to start the night before transfer.
    But I'm guessing ur cycle is different because of the ohss. @VickyP @Lilpingu do u ladies remember starting Crinone this early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou @tjuls I guess the crinone wont hurt if I start it early.. So ive started to analyse everything does fet on cd 23 seem right?!! Im a little confused, its a little late in the cycle ...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

Hi hi!

Woohoo! All the best for tomorrow @tjuls! Crossing all my digits for you!

Nope, like you, I started the Crinone on the night before transfer.

But I think I agree with you @hopefulangel1987 - doesn't hurt to have more progesterone support. CD23 does sound late, but who cares? So long as your lining shows that it's the perfect time and on CD23 you now have the best oven for your bean, why not? I don't think the count the days but they monitor blood and lining to make sure all is good. You might have ovulated naturally late this cycle as well, hence the delay. Bring on Wed!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    True @hopefulangel1987 😄.. plenty of time to make ur lining receptive to the embie.
    I dont think there's a right or wrong CD for FET.. because it all depends on ur body and when it's ready to ovulate. So if u normally have a long cycle then cd23 is right for u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well @Billie2! Hope you get some time to rest up and recover over the weekend! The weather hasn't been the best.

Hooray to FRER being on sale! Maybe we will get more poas action! but no pressure ladies, we will just be cheering you on either way!

Hope the second Pap smear turns out fine @Keedy11. That sounds like the nurse doesn't know what she's doing though! Bugger. Mid Aug will roll around quick enough!

Thanks @hopefulangel1987 for suggesting a scan. My next big scan is on 1 Aug so just a bit more than a week to go. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and pray that everything is fine and tell myself not to get paranoid. My OB did say I'll feel bub at 20 weeks so he's going to roll his eyes if I pop in now to see him. He's been on 2 weeks leave so I've had to learn to stop freaking myself out and just tell myself to wait it out like everyone else does!

Have a fantastic weekend ladies. I'll be mugging for my exams this weekend.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-07-2016),Keedy11  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I'm new here. Just had my first iui with primary in Melbourne which didn't work sadly. Just wondering do we have to see the nurse again before commencing our next try? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck studying for ur exams @VickyP. It's hard to juggle uni work with baby brains but you won't be the first and certainly not the last mummy student. Never know.. bub could come out a smartie pants like his mummy ..haha

I didn't feel DS kick until 18-19weeks.. so it's normal hun. @Giraffez. Welcome to the group.
    I'm sorry to hear ur IUI didn't work out. I'm not sure how it works with IUI tbh. I assume it's like a FET.. which means u have another cycle to try IUI before going back to see the FS to review the plan.
    Best of luck with ur nxt cycle and i hope you stick around

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP goodluck for your exams.. your scan will be fine

@tjuls I had the new girl (i think she said shes in training) who did the scan today (she did ask if i wanted someone else but i didnt want to be rude) it took about 40mins, usually takes me max 15mins hopefully it was done right 🙃 Goodluck again for transfer 🤗

@Giraffez when i had my first iui it resulted in
    a m/c i had to see the FS again before trying IUI again.. Dont know if that helps

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (23-07-2016),tjuls  (23-07-2016)