Closed Thread
Page 26 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo mine was hatching too. Let me know if you find any interesting info!
    I usually test 5dp5dt. That's when my positives show.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loz83 For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on bring PUPO @Mimimoo!
    Love a hatching embie! Esp if it's already starting to hatch on day 5.. it means it's a good quality one.
    Fingers xd and heaps of baby dust hun
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Loz83 hatching is supposed to be really good as it helps the blastocyst latch onto the uterus but as Dr Mac said, she's seen good ones that don't progress and not so good ones do - so who knows! Wow, does that mean you'll be poas over the weekend? So soon! Very exciting!

I'm hoping my embie transferred is burrowing away as I type @tjuls! I had 4 eggs collected and all 4 fertilised but as of yesterday, 2 were lagging behind by 1 day so will most probably not make it to freeze. The other one was good but Dr Mac said it's not as nice as the one I took home. Thanks for the baby dust!! 😚

Thanks
    Reviews
    @minimoo you're right. Sometimes I think it would be better not to know the grade!

All the best for you in your 2WW. Will you do a home test? I said I wouldn't but I know I can't help myself.. Probably test Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Loz83 and @Mimimoo congrats and welcome in the wonderful world of the TWW and how to google your Dpo on a daily basis!

Remember: symptoms is good. No symptoms is good. Ghost symptoms is good.
    Try to no drive yourselves nuts

Good luck!! TWW for me always is the hardest part of the cycle... X

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (21-07-2016),VickyP  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM tell me about it!

I hate the 2ww..

Thanks for the well wishes x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Loz83 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls (wish i had your knowledge) had my THIRD bt this morning.. Both my arms are bruised, hope thats the last one 😂

@VickyP how are you? I forget how far are you now??

I dont understand all this egg hatching please explain lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya I'm with Primary Melbourne and have my last bloods and scan tomorrow with probable pick up on Monday. Not sure on this thread who is with Sydney or Melbourne but some great results so far.

Question? a bit pessimistic but how long does it take to get another cycle happening after a failed cycle. I guess I'm just being realistic as have also been told I only have 5-10% chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO , plenty of action on here! I feel like I am in the middle of some climax of a drama show, so exciting!

Yay to being PUPO too @Mimimoo! Can't really explain what "hatching" means, but I gather it's the stage where the blastocyst appears to be splitting cells quick enough to latch on and develop further?

Sending all of you plenty of sticky baby dust!

I didn't poas until I was 7dp5dt I think. The patience test! But in fact, I was more anxious about seeing a bfn than anything, so I only poased when I felt I could take both ends of the news.

Not long now @hopefulangel1987! I hope you get the call soon for your FET!

I am 18w now, but getting worried I am not feeling bub move. Can't wait to get to my big scan in 2 weeks. And I have exams next week too. That does make time fly by quicker.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987- you gain that knowledge after 4 rounds of transfers..haha.. so I don't wish that upon u at all! How did ur BT go today? Did u have a scan done as well?
    Welcome @Jazzabelle13.
    If ur fresh cycle fails, u will need to wait a full cycle before starting again (either for a fresh or frozen). If u are fortunate to have some frozen babies, you are allowed 2 back -to-back cycles of transfers before waiting out a cycle again.

Afm- transfer is confirmed for 9:45am on sat.