Closed Thread
Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome results @Billie2! I'm thrilled, I knew u could do it! Can't wait to hear about the fertility rate tmrw but regardless, u delivered severely!! U did your part, and nicely!
    @Mimimoo, looks like you're up for EPU on Friday?
    Those eggs of yours look all ready to be picked up! They do sound really good!
    @Peridot sorry to hear... It sucks, a lot of us know the feeling unfortunately, and only ppl going through the Ivf journey can really understand. We do, we get it believe me. I will poas in 2 days and I'm not even looking fwd to it. I'm terrified to get the punch again... Regroup and get ready for your next cycle, that's the best thing to do!

Sending positive vibes to everyone!! X

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (13-07-2016),Mimimoo  (13-07-2016),Peridot  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @onedaymaybebaby and @Billie2! Make sure you have some tim tams with that cuppa @Billie2 - you deserve a yummy treat after the week of stimming you've had!

Well, I've received a call and message to say that my EPU is scheduled for Friday!!! I was so excited and giddy that the poor nurse asked if this was my first time hahaha. I've set my alarm for the trigger tonight and lined up a nanny for my son. It's picking season and I can't wait to be knocked out 😉

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mimimoo woo hoo you are off and egg harvesting! Great news. It is an exciting time of the cycle. Trigger is the most important but easiest of all injections. Heads up the Carpark under the centre has gone up to $4. All staff there are so lovely. The wait in reception is longer than the procedure. I had a very nice surprise today, our private health fund covered 100% of the day surgery fee. The crinone will cost you just under $40 at the chemist on your way out of the centre. Grab a powerade as well as you will need to drink a heap of fluid afterwards. Take care cycle buddy xxx. PS. Im about to tuck into icecream with choc ice magic topping.

Go BLUES for tonight!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowee @Billie2 well done. @Mimimoo great news on the trigger

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keedy11 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (13-07-2016),Mimimoo  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Billie2!!! You totally nailed EPU! 10 eggs is bloody amazing! Well done hun! What's the facey page called? Just primary IVF? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!!! That's just amazing @Billie2! What a bang! I can't wait to hear updates tomorrow from the awesome number. Treat yourself really well, you totally deserve it!

Yay to EPU on Friday @Mimimoo! Good luck with the trigger and you will nail this for sure!

This will be a season of great news!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Mimimoo  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM - sending you loads of baby dust for tomorrow's poas! I hope you get a beautiful surprise 😚

Thanks for the heads up @Billie2. Yay for private health fund! I think mine is the same - thanks to husband's company hehehe. I have a powerade in the fridge and just need to remember to bring it tomorrow! Yum, choc ice magic is truly magic!! Might have to stop by the shops today for some 😉 Hope the soreness is not as bad this morning!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly I am one of those people not on FB so I have no idea. My eyes popped out of my head yest when DrMacD told me. But I know not all, maybe half will be mature. Thats more than ok though. Now to stare at my phone till it rings.
    @VickyP I hope so, starting with @LillyM with 1 sleep till poas.
    @Mimimoo how was your trigger? All I noticed afterwards was that I could hang the washing off my nips! My goodness they were up and at em!
    @Keedy thanks. You must be busting for your appts after seeing how quickly things happen once you start. We booked a weekend up in Coffs in a few mths for my niece's 1st bday. I cant wait. We are staying at Wyndham Resort. You live in a gorgeous part of our state.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (14-07-2016),LillyM  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's hilarious @Billie2!!! I didn't notice any side effects from the trigger. I don't really have boobs... and they didn't even get bigger when I was pregnant with my son! Felt so ripped off hahaha. I'll be breastfeeding for a lot longer if we have another bub - my only chance at having cleavage 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 at first I was impatient and sulky, then I came on here and started reading how quick everything was happening, It has made me calm
    Coffs is lovely, although I'm freezing today and laying in bed while my 2 girls jump all over me