Closed Thread
Page 13 of 107 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry @Peridot about ur bfn.. .. I'm hoping ur letter got lost in the mail somewhere. Try calling them up maybe?
    Sucks big time to have to wait 2 cycles to get back into it. All of us still on the train hates benched cycles but sometimes we need it..our body needs it. Come back fighting hun. We'll be here for u

Damn Cassidy.. what's going on? It must be the prognova? Just thinking out loud why ur af would be showing up right now when u're waiting for transfer. Or have I misread where u are in ur cycle :?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Peridot  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did ur bT and scan go today @Mimimoo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT and scan went well, I think! From memory, their sizes were 13mm; 15mm; 17mm; 18mm; and 20mm - or thereabouts! I was trying to lodge all the measurements but when I heard the last one at 20mm I was taken aback and the previous numbers were all fuzzy 😕 Are they good? Is the first one too small and the last one too big? Hope I don't lose any!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No words. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1468379326.497294.jpg
    In shock, sore, in shock, need a sleep, in shock, ecstatic.

Will post more later with personals.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Keedy11  (13-07-2016),LillyM  (13-07-2016),MissTilly  (13-07-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (13-07-2016),Peridot  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope those numbers look good @Mimimoo! Looks like u might get the text this afternoon to trigger. Yay!
    @Billie2- I'm floored! 😮 That's a fantastic result! Yay go the Luveris or the CoQ10 or what the heck you've been taking to get that number
    Rest up and fingers xd for just as great rate tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance @tjuls! I'm hoping the smaller ones catch up in size in time for EPU.

Holy moly @Billie2! Your ovaries were mighty little powerhouses this cycle. Well done, I'm so happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo that's awesome, great numbers!bet epu will be here before you know it!!!!
    @Billie2 wow wow wow!!! That's so wonderful to hear!!! You must be so happy! This might be weird so sorry in advance, perhaps I'm just a little over emotional today but I just had a wee happy cry for you!!! Sorry lol but I'm just so bloody happy for you! 10 eggs way to go-you smashed it!!!! Can't wait for your fert update! Rest up well, Take care of yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 wooohoo cheering for you, great number 💫💫

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with primary IVF #4

@onedaymaybebaby its a good way to go out. Those preg hormones are a treat, so Im happy my update increased Kleenex usage.
    @tjuls you are right. The CoQ10 (thanks to you) and the Luveris (thanks to @LillyM) were the only 2 things I changed. Im blown away.. Is your scan Monday?
    @Mimimoo I think they all look ready to collect. I was in a panic at measurements for mine as they were so small, but I was wrong. I had ones at 12mm monday that were collected today. So your 13mm is definately in the running. Stay positive and get ready for a final night of injecting. EPU is the fun time. I love being knocked out.
    @Cassidy Im so sorry mate, what the heck is going on? You were at a scan with me on Monday ready for FET? Id be following up on your scan results and see if it can shed some light.
    @Peridot Sorry.. The wait is hard. I have to say once you shake the wait stress, it does help. I was anxious between cycle 1 & 2. But had 4mths break for this 3rd cycle. It helped my mind and my body. Im learning to not stress on the little stuff. I hope it works in your favour. A negative is a punch in the guts. Here is a perfect place to let it out. I wouldn't be on here if it was full of happy dancing & fairy farts. IVF is a painful road and we are here to support each other. If one of us feels crap and lets it out, then the rest of us feel normal and not so alone. We pick each other up. Best wishes for August appt.
    @hopefulangel1987 hope all is tracking for you, good luck at fridays scan.
    @LillyM @LillyM @LillyM wherefore art thou !!! My radar just said you are within poas territory. Goodluck my little mate xx

AFM - Well, tomorrows call will be interesting. Im positive as I have no choice but to be. Anyone here on the FB page for Primary? The girl before me at EPU today knew me. She asked if I was on the FB page as she said quite a few were up for EPU today. We worked out she was before me in November in my first round. How weird is that. I even mentioned her on here in November 2015. She works in my building in the city and always wondered if I ended up preg from my first round. She did, but m/c at 8weeks. It was her 3rd round as well today.

I had Dr MacD today and she was amazing. The Mamas & the Papas music was loud in theatre with California Dream happily sending me to sleep. Perfect winter song. Never had music my last 2 EPU. Today is a good day and I am forever thankful for the support on this thread. Its a good way to go out with a nice egg hunt result. It means I wont have regrets about my stims and protocol. Now I shall shut up and make a cuppa...xx

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (13-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (13-07-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (13-07-2016),Peridot  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hi @applefromspace,

If you are going through IVF in Aug, I don't see why you won't be able to travel in Oct. Obviously, during the actual cycle itself, it is unwise to travel because there will be plenty of appointments to do BTs / scans, then EPU, ET, etc. Many procedures and it's pretty intense for about 2-3 weeks. Then it's a TWW to see if you get a BFP.

If you get a BFP, it's like any other pregnancy. I don't think there's a strict "don't travel in first trimester" precautionary advice, think in fact most OB will say it's fine, but due to my own experience, I would avoid it (I had a mmc while travelling and found out when I got back, but it was a mmc so it probably had nothing to do with the travel, but I am a bit paranoid). Most drs will say it's best to travel in the second trimester.

If it's a BFN, then it's about when you want to go through another cycle, if that's on the card.

So basically, if you get preggers from the IVF cycle (oh yay!), then it just like any other pregnancy, provided you are not on additional pregnancy support protocols (obviously, I don't know enough to comment), but travelling during the first trimester can be quite tiring, since it is basically a very tiring period (feel sick a lot, tired, fatigued easily, etc, all the typical pregnancy symptoms).

Not sure if I had helped.
    Thank you heaps @VickyP! ❤️ You absolutely covered everything that was on my mind!