Closed Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can we claim the hospital fee on private health?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I see ummm from memory: first iui i triggered on day 10 , second iui i didnt need to trigger and did the transfer on day 14.
    My FET cycle no trigger and transfer was on day 23 (i ovulated late in that cycle and it was a 5 day transfer)

You could of just ovulated early hun Whatever you decide youll have an amazing support group here.

I dont have health insurance but pretty sure @VickyP could claim it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 how come u got so many scans lucky girl. Did u scan for FET?

Yes great to have everyone here for support!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And did I mention I've also tried Chinese medicine and Accupuncture for almost a year heh..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez im just lucky like that LOL . I had 2 scans in my fet and 4 bt's

I tried acupuncture, i found the close ones to home werent that good and travelling each week was a hassle. I did 2 sessions before and after my fet though, never tried chinese medicine. I have a friend who is doing all that now, shes given a whole bunch of pills (one of them is deer antler)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 mine are raw herbs and I have to boil them daily and it tastes horrible although I've gotten used to it. Ur friend has any luck? I think I'm just trying anything atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez sounds yummy haha

Shes been on it for about 2 months, to early to know. She is starting to complain that its getting a little to pricey. I think you'll need to stop all the herbs if you decide to go ahead with ivf as it can counteract the meds

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 oops I didn't stop for the iui as he said it was fine. I didn't feel any different as well having both together.

I should probably stop for ivf I

Also feel really broke. Just that I think it takes time for Chinese herbs to work so I feel if I stop now will be a waste..sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez hun thats fine during iui because it wasnt medicated

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear iui didn't work this time, @Giraffez. I have been doing acupuncture for the last couple months and also herbal meds, which stopped when I started the IVF injections.

AFM, I had a 3 day transfer on Friday. Only 2 of my eggs fertilised so I got called in for an early transfer. It was very surreal to see my little embryo on the screen during my transfer - I wish I had my phone to take a quick photo! Dr Lukic did my transfer for me, it was so quick.

I'm in my 2ww now. Might be a bit late but going to get some vitamins tomorrow, I feel like I need to do something to keep myself occupied during these 2 weeks!