Closed Thread
Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 haha it's ok at least we don't have the new explosive samsung phone.

At least u know u can get pregnant!

Seems like lotsa ppl come down with ohss but the trade off is more eggs I suppose.

4 eggs left is good! At least u don't have to do ivf again for awhile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or maybe I just have crappy eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stay positive @Giraffez! Don't write off your eggs just yet! There are so many factors that we don't understand. For me and DH, we still have unexplained infertility. Our FET worked but we don't know why I couldn't conceive naturally. The mysteries of this universe!!!!

Ohss is quite common I think, definitely more common than I first thought. IVF is definitely a more aggressive and invasive approach but if you feel it's time to try, then go for it! We will be here to cheer you on! for me, time wasn't on my side so I didn't have a choice at all!

Keep us updated please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you hun @hopefulangel1987? it's good to hear from you, you have been missed.

I totally agree with you - BFNs are certainly better than a mc. I don't think I'll ever recover from that but I'll stay positive and keep my little angel in my heart always.

When is AF due for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez lol @ the samsung phone

I guess so but not much use i cant stay preg !! lol !

Ohss didnt hit me until a week after epu, fs knew i would get it so i also had to take the lucrin trigger

Yeahh i have a feeling ill be using all 4 and then stimming again

Dont think like that, im sure tour eggs are A grade quality

hiiiii @VickyP ive been finee just keeping myself busy. Ohh good old af isnt behaving, im on day 33 today my cycle varies to 45 days so who knows .. Im having sore boobies the last couple of days hopefuly a sign af is on her way .. How are you? Have u done your baby shopping yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 u will have 4 babies with the 4 embies!

Did the fs tell u why the others didn't stick? Maybe it's worth investigating?

Sore boobies are terrible they give u false hope and then u wake up one morning the soreness is gone and that's when u know AF is on her way

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez in a perfect world maybe

After the first iui positive fs just said "it happens".. I actually havnt seen her since so havnt had a chance to ask her but I know they tend to take it more serious if you have 3 or more reocurring m/c so we will see...

oh hun i didnt bother thinking im preg haha just waiting for af.. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? FS will probably suggest another iui if your under 35

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 turning 31 soon!

The last iui everything happened too fast that I didn't even get a scan. I had a natural surge on day 10 morning which I felt was too early as well.

I thought if do ivf then got more control.

And besides it costs similar..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez thats strange about having no scan? I had 2 on the last iui cycle. I guess we just have to pray and hope that our fs know what their doing

Cost wise its $600 plus the meds needed, so not that different in comparison to iui. Do whatever your heart tells you, if you feel your ready to move onto ivf then go for it- it was more the fear of the unknown for me e.g stimming, egg quality etc thats why i chose to do iui. The only horrible thing i found was the ohss but that went away after a week so if I had to stim again, I would (really hoping i dont need to though)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 well they said change of policy now all first blood test on day 10 and wham I already surged that morning. So grateful that the doctor came in on the next day just for my iui but there was no time for a scan. I was like the only one there lol

The first iui had first blood on day 8 and at least got a scan on day 11 and triggered that night.

Which days did u trigger for both iui and Ivf?

I just couldn't believe I surged so early myself although I did wonder why I got ewcm so early in the cycle.

Yes I'm fearful as well but I suppose I should just brave up and do it like all of u did. I'm so scared my eggs are crap and that would be it.

And plus if I don't do it next cycle then I'm looking at next year already cos dec is definitely not a good time for time off.