Closed Thread
Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 nope she said I didn't need progesterone. So are u doing iui or Ivf next?

How did u respond with ur other Ivf cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez sorry i forgot to mention i had 2x IUI first resulted in a m/c and the second was a bfn. Fs said i didnt need prog support aswell but was put on it anyway for the second iui.

IVF is defenitly alot more stressful then iui (i came down with ohss after epu) my first cycle resulted in a positive but unfortunatly again it didnt stick. Im just waiting for af to arrive so i can do my FET. I have learnt alot though especially from a few of these lovely ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 I have never gotten a bfn ever. I'm starting to suspect if it has got anything to do with my worsening eczema aka immune system.

What dosage were u on for Ivf and how many eggs resulted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez honestly i would of preferred to get a bfn then to m/c such a sh##tyy feeling

Ohh gosh I had to look back at my text messages, I was on puregon 125 & orgulatran and crinone once daily

15 eggs, then 10 fertilised, 6 only made it to freeze, one wasnt viable, i transferred one. So i have 4 left

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez honestly i would of preferred to get a bfn then to m/c such a sh##tyy feeling

Ohh gosh I had to look back at my text messages, I was on puregon 125 & orgulatran and crinone once daily

15 eggs, then 10 fertilised, 6 only made it to freeze, one wasnt viable, i transferred one. So i have 4 left

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry guys fone went crazy.