Closed Thread
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas he has to be able to have regular feeds and temperature and weight gain so anytime really, the way he's going it wouldn't be longer than 3 weeks in my totally unqualified opinion!

I've seen a pic of our BIB, she is indeed a hottie
    @Billie2 I had lots of spotting and bleeding with my BFP. I thought it was my period, bled for 4 days. I know nothing is going to stop you worrying anyway.......come on BT day.

Lets hope you can bust him out of there in under 3 weeks time then Luv!!!

Might I suggest you have your eyesight tested too?? A "hottie" my a r s e!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Bongley  (25-07-2016),winsor  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Uhm, I've seen a quick pic of BiB and I can second that she's definitely a hottie. Very self depreciating on here but in real life a stunner.
    @Bongley I've just had another look at the pic of you and Sasha together. Gosh, he looks so vulnerable. It's easy to see how your maternal instinct would kick in straight away. I can't believe he's the tiny embryo we used to refer to as Manchego!
    Thanks for the tip on allowing more time for Wazza's apt @Heyside. I did an OE vs CT TET costing tonight. It's a tricky one alright. And it's all @Billie2's fault! Before she even got her BFP I was inspired by her egg and embryo numbers. Again, food for thought.
    Brissy girls, would you allow an hour to train from the airport to Wazza's apt?
    Last edited by Tahli; 25-07-2016 at 21:28.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-07-2016),Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Bongley  (25-07-2016),Heyside  (26-07-2016),Rhino  (26-07-2016),winsor  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats on your scan @Green lady. it all sounds perfect, especially the size being on track. try relax. & enjoy being pg! very exciting
    @Billie2 I'm sure everything is ok like the others have said. crinone's notorious for spotting/swiping like you're seeing. I hope the BT can put your mind at rest. it's hard not to worry & normal too. try not to stress now though.
    @Bongley great pics. I love how smiley little A is. and yes, you do look radiant!

no news from me. have started more art classes (prac ones/8-10wks) + another essay for uni so life's getting back to normal - no longer on hold. at least until we see what the next phase is. keeping me busy at nights & w/e though.

hi to everyone

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-07-2016),Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Bongley  (26-07-2016),Green lady  (26-07-2016),Rhino  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Uhm, I've seen a quick pic of BiB and I can second that she's definitely a hottie. Very self depreciating on here but in real life a stunner.
    @Bongley I've just had another look at the pic of you and Sasha together. Gosh, he looks so vulnerable. It's easy to see how your maternal instinct would kick in straight away. I can't believe he's the tiny embryo we used to refer to as Manchego!
    Thanks for the tip on allowing more time for Wazza's apt @Heyside. I did an OE vs CT TET costing tonight. It's a tricky one alright. And it's all @Billie2's fault! Before she even got her BFP I was inspired by her egg and embryo numbers. Again, food for thought.
    Brissy girls, would you allow an hour to train from the airport to Wazza's apt?

Oh Puhlease Luv!!! "Stunner" is a total misrepresentation!!!

Whaddya mean you've seen a "quick pic" of me???

I'd allow the hour for the train Luv

By rights it shouldn't take you that long at all. It's approx 25 mins if you take the Airtrain from the Airport however, I'd allow the time just in case there was any drama on the day with QR etc.

Can always get a coffee downstairs at the cafe in Wazza's building if you arrive a bit early???

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Green lady  (26-07-2016),winsor  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF over 40 #34

Thank you, you are all so amazing. Yes its nice to be congratulated when you see 2 lines but thats nothing when things turn to ****e. So I still have a strong line & last stick used this morn. Alot more pink and actual blood today along with grainy crinone. Been cramping alot and just lost that full feeling. Ive taken the day off & head to get my BT done. Im upping crinone to 3 a day but it wont get me through the week. I stupidly (generously) gave away my crinone to another lady and now I need it. I guess my prog results today will be a big indicator. I dont know if Im lucky enough to be one of those stories. I pray to every god its not what I think it is. Thank you again. You dont know how much it means.
    @greenlady Im going to go back and read your posts.. Xx
    Last edited by Billie2; 26-07-2016 at 07:30.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-07-2016),Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Bongley  (26-07-2016),Charlie74  (26-07-2016),Heyside  (26-07-2016),Rhino  (26-07-2016),winsor  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    @Bongley Alex is absolutely adorable!!! What a sweet little face he has!! And, I totally agree with the others, you look totally fab!
    @greenlady unbelievable news!!!! Yay!!! Wow 7 weeks already..
    @Tahli, I'm wrapped that we don't have to come up with as much money for a Wazza cycle! I know the OOP in the end will probs be similar but coming up with $12 plus all the extras with Monash really kinda sux

AFM.. Called my Monash nurse today, different nurse this time but she was great (I really loved my original nurse).. And have arranged to pick up all my scripts on Friday arvo. There's no advantage to getting any of these scripts from another chemist is there??? It's a set price of around $37 for everything isn't it? Bcos it's for IVF?

My nurse commented that I'm on a truckload of meds & she was hoping that I already knew how much I was gonna be having.. I reassured her I did. So apparently I'll be doing gonal F 225, progynova tabs, progynova pessaries, estrogen patches, nitro dur patches, continue Trental, pregnyl trigger plus more pregnyl after that which is new for me, crinone, prednisolone aspirin, clexane and something else I think that I missed when I was taking notes... But tonite I've just realised that I shouldn't need a trigger should I?? It's an FET so why would I need a trigger? I'll have to call her tomoro to clarify that.... August is going to be a loooong month methinks!
    @Charlie74 - yes you might need the trigger. It depends. For my FET I didn't use a trigger and just tracked ovulation with OPKs and blood tests. Using a trigger avoids having to do that - scans will indicate when ovulation is imminent and they then give you the trigger.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-07-2016),Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Charlie74  (26-07-2016),winsor  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Thank you, you are all so amazing. Yes its nice to be congratulated when you see 2 lines but thats nothing when things turn to ****e. So I still have a strong line & last stick used this morn. Alot more pink and actual blood today along with grainy crinone. Been cramping alot and just lost that full feeling. Ive taken the day off & head to get my BT done. Im upping crinone to 3 a day but it wont get me through the week. I stupidly (generously) gave away my crinone to another lady and now I need it. I guess my prog results today will be a big indicator. I dont know if Im lucky enough to be one of those stories. I pray to every god its not what I think it is. Thank you again. You dont know how much it means.
    @Billie2 - I had actual blood as well. The spotting/bleeding lasted about 2 days and by the third day it was pinkish brown and had thickened up. Yours could also be implantation spotting taking its time to make its way out.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-07-2016),Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Bongley  (26-07-2016),Rhino  (26-07-2016),winsor  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sure it will be fine @Billie2 still a good strong line!!!!!
    X

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-07-2016),Blossom74  (27-07-2016),winsor  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Agree with the other Girls Luv...a good, strong line means your HCG is increasing despite the cramping/show of blood.

How many dpo are you now?? It could be a breakthrough bleed if this is around the time AF is due or just your emby implanting further.

Think about getting your HCG levels done today as well ok??xoxo

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (27-07-2016),Rhino  (26-07-2016),winsor  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fwiw @Billie2 losing that 'full' / bloated feeling is normal too. good luck today. and for
    your sanity, don't check dr. google

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-07-2016),Blossom74  (27-07-2016)