The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
-@Heyside - OE Stim Cycle
-@Billie2 - EPU - 13/07
-@40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle
- @Lucky8 - DE transfer Greece 13/07
-@midnite01 - OE stim Cycle - 08/07
-@Tinachris - Day 5 transfer 11/07
- @Green lady- BFFP!!!!
-@calypso75 - FS appoint 24/6
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Begin counselling process week of 04/7
- @Blossom74 - Begin counselling process 08/7
-@Summer-Deciding on DE options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DS: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017July
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
-@Tahli - Wazza Appointment
-@Maxwellsmum - FET
-@Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
-@Summer - DE Cycle
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 15-07-2016 at 12:35.
Tinachris - Yes that was my thinking hun $80 is nothing when we have paid out so much already, cant see it doing any harm. Yes unbelievable my lining is thick now can never get it right although I suppose its early days. How are you feeling now hun?
@BlondeinBrisvegas - My body just likes to do the opposite of what is expected haha! Hopefully an improvement on Friday. Yes thinking we may as well give the picsi a go we might as well throw it into the mix. I am not sure what I thought happened with icsi I am just naive and thought more was involved haha!
@Billie2 - Fantastic outcome hun you must be so happy, hope you get a good feet result now good luck x
@Green lady - Great news that the blood is easing sounds like it could have been further implantation maybe.
Ok, so this is gonna sound weird, but I have a book, written by a Gynecologist, and its about all things 'v a g i n a.' Anywho, there is a section on thrush, and some details about the specific strain you mentioned you had. The book said that aside from that strain being resistant to many of the drugs (such as canestan), one thing that can make it significantly worse is douching. I just thought I'd mention it before you tried to give yourself a Crinone Cleanout - maybe just a gentle wash, ok
Last edited by Blossom74; 13-07-2016 at 18:21.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!