Closed Thread
Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 all the best for epu today.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Blossom74  (13-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 good luck for today @ECM1981 I am so sorry to read anout your bfn, that is such a lot of money to spend and only have the one embryo...have they said why out of so many eggs? As for your sister, meh, you can always rely on family to say the sh*ttiest of things when you don't need the helpful little comments. Just think before you open your mouth people @Blossom74 poor you, DH and your little kitty, hope it starts to improve for you all soon @MissDa deny deny deny....who me?! @Bongley oh my god you poor thing, you don't do things by halves do you!Take it very easy and I hope you start to feel better again soon @Green lady how are you feeling? How many days are you? I know a hb will show by 7 wks but from 6wks I think you'd get a sack and(?) fetal pole? But yes, you are a bit stuck at the moment and it sucks. Just know its common which I know doesn't really help you that much does it @Rhino sorry to hear about your failed cycle @Tinachris keeping everything crossed for you @Tahli that's funny re your puppy and the chicken. We are getting a puppy once settled in our new hosue (Jan/Feb time) so I'll be taking all the tips I can!
    Hi @ceaserdust and @Heyside and @tuxcat
    @BiB sorry, I hope you didn't mind me asking. Our LO's are close in age and I remember when L was born. You are doing a great job fighting her corner and keep on squeaking. Drs need to listen more to mothers intuition, something I learnt when DD was very very sick. Can it be genetic? I only ask because you mention the other family members?

I still haven't started the Nilstat cream, I know I need to but I figured a few more days til the weekend isn't going to hurt if I've had it this long. 14 days internally...am I going to have to clean out like you girls have to with the crinone???! Actually, DH and I are going out for dinner Saturday night so maybe I should wait until Sunday seeing as we have the 14 day imposed ban!

I am hating this cold weather too. It was 2 degrees when I drove to work this morning.....hurry up summer, I am ready for you!

I am also very happy as my dad has booked his flights and is coming out for a month in February I've been here for ten years and he hasn't been yet and I miss him desperately (he brought us all up after the divorce, I am one of four) I last saw him in May 2013 and it upsets me he hasn't got to meet DD yet but now he will. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Blossom74  (13-07-2016),Caesardust  (13-07-2016),Green lady  (13-07-2016),MissDa  (13-07-2016),Rhino  (14-07-2016),tuxcat  (13-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been wanting to ask a question. With donor eggs, is there anyway you can donate in Australia anonymously? Or request that you not be contacted in the future?

Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Blossom74  (13-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ECM1981 - I am so sorry to read of your bfn hun this journey just sucks! Seems you have a lot to consider from here, I haven’t any experience with DE or surrogacy but hope you are able to come to a conclusion you and your partner are happy with. As for your sister I would definitely be ready to punch her knowing what you are going through!
    @midnite01 - So with you on being over all the meds and vitamins, maybe the 'can't be arsed mood' is the way to go less expectation might mean a better result I might try and follow that haha!
    @Bongley - Sorry to hear you have been so sick hopefully you recover quickly x
    @Billie2 - Good luck for todays EPU hun x
    @Molros - Fantastic news on your dad coming to visit, will be lovely for him to meet your DD.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Blossom74  (13-07-2016),ECM1981  (13-07-2016),tuxcat  (13-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan this morning which was early at Cd3 but it was to check all had calmed down after my last cycle and all seems good. My lining is still too thick to get started though at 6.5mm so repeat scan on Friday.

On another note we were told we have major chromosomal issues with our embryos at our appointment last week which we suspected. It is probably more than likely an egg issue as DH has no known issues. We are doing icsi for pgd but I asked Warren this morning about maybe adding picsi into the mix to makesure we are using good sperm. He said he wouldn't advise it as DH has no issues but he will do it if we want, its only another $80 which is nothing in terms of everything else. Would you guys just do it and select the best sperm??

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Blossom74  (13-07-2016),Rhino  (14-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside if its only $80 I would do it, like you say in the scheme of things its not very much and you never know

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Blossom74  (13-07-2016),Heyside  (13-07-2016),Rhino  (14-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - jeez lining is such an issue - too thick, too thin! All my embryos PGD tested, except for one, were chromosomally scrambled and so you could say my eggs had major age related chromosomal issues. For the first 3 cycles I used PICSI or HAICSI as it's also called. DH has no MFI issues. For the last cycle my FS said large scale studies had shown that PICSI/HAICSI made no discernible difference to fert rates ( I can't remember if his comment was in the context of there being no MFI issues). Given he is the director of Monash in Brisbane I trust his view. So I didn't use it for this last cycle . However this last cycle was one of my poorer fert rates - 6 out of 10, but of course who knows whether that was due to my old eggs or poor sperm, there's just no way of knowing. My very first cycle using PICSI was also a poor fert rate of 40%. I would say that unless there is any disadvantage to PICSI I would probably do it as it takes away the human factor of the sperm selection resting wholly with the embryologist. I think it was $750 extra for me to do it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-07-2016),Blossom74  (13-07-2016),Rhino  (14-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow $750 is a big difference to $80, I looked it up in qfg pricing book and it said $200 for picsi but I think that includes the icsi price we will be paying anyway. Thanks for the info @Green lady it definitely gives me something to think about. Believe it or not it was only last week when I was watching an IVF documentory that I realised with icsi the embryologist picks the sperm just from how it looks. I thought there was something more scientific to it than that, thats why we started thinking about picsi. Yes the lining is definitely annoying its never the right thickness at the right time haha!
    Thanks @Molros I think thats the way we are thinking may as well try it for $80.
    Last edited by Heyside; 13-07-2016 at 11:32.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Molros Yes, it can be genetic Luv (though not always)

How are you managing not to scratch your Vjay Jay red raw if you haven't started the Nilstat yet??? Isn't it itchy as??? That's what I remember most about bloody thrush when I had it (got if from really strong antibiotics). How frucking itchy it was down there!!!

Sh!t that is cold!!! I can imagine how excited you are about your Dad coming!! It's been a loooong time between visits plus meeting his Grandaughter for the first time too!!! Hope he's staying for a decent visit

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (13-07-2016),winsor  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Molros Yes, it can be genetic Luv (though not always)

How are you managing not to scratch your Vjay Jay red raw if you haven't started the Nilstat yet??? Isn't it itchy as??? That's what I remember most about bloody thrush when I had it (got if from really strong antibiotics). How frucking itchy it was down there!!!

Sh!t that is cold!!! I can imagine how excited you are about your Dad coming!! It's been a loooong time between visits plus meeting his Grandaughter for the first time too!!! Hope he's staying for a decent visit
    That's the thing. I'm not symptomatic...AT ALL!! No itchiness, no redness, no soreness, no discharge. Nothing! That's why I'm so surprised! When the clinic initially said I had it bad I was just as surprised then! And I know I'm putting off the inevitable I'm just not looking forward to it....

and yes, dad is here for 30 nights yippeeeeeee

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post: