Closed Thread
Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tinachris good luck for your transfer today! @Twiglets @Corbes what a sweetheart and I love the names you picked
    Hi @Bongley is time speeding up for you now?! @Blossom74 glad your session went well and its full steam ahead! @Billie2 I think Friday would be the day....any chance they'd scan you again Thursday and if all good go for Friday otherwise postpone to Monday? Its frustrating when they only have set days for certain things @Heyside good luck for your upcoming cycle

Well, apologies if this is tmi but I found out on Friday that I have 'quite bad thrush'. I'm actually a bit hacked off as I had swabs done before my last cycle and the FS clinic told me I had it quite bad then and to treat it with a 6 day course of canesten pessaries (which I did and it wasn't very pleasant). I should add I have only ever had thrush once in my life, about 12 years ago, and I currently have no symptoms. As in nothing. at. all. Anyway, I did the course of treatment and thought no more of it. Had some bleeding on and off and ob did another swab as apparently thrush can cause bleeding and I still have it. I'm hacked off as the strain I have is called candida glabrata which is a strain that cant be treated with the stupid canesten. Shouldn't the clinic have known this??? Now I have to use Nilstat for 14 DAYS....applicator insertion once a day and apply externally twice a day.....to my whole 'area' including the 'anal cleft'. 14 days!! And, I must admit I find this a little funny and was struggling not to laugh, DH has to cover his entire genitals at night for 14 days too! Oh, and no sex either! Bless him, he has taken it well but I still think this could have been dealt with months ago!
    I then had a full on argument with the chemist yesterday as apparently you can't use the applicator when pregnant and that isn't what my ob would have meant and that I should be using the canesten. What part of it doesn't work did she not understand FFS?! So I don't know what to do?? Has anyone every had this strain before? I'm worried I've got this super strain of thrush and am going to be stuck with it forever!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-07-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-07-2016),Blossom74  (12-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),Tinachris  (11-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BiB can you please change me to 28 December please? Thanks so much!

I've been wanting to ask, how is your DD going?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-07-2016),Blossom74  (12-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros what a romantic time for you both! Ive never had it so no idea. Now I said that Ill get it! Thanks also to @tuxcat and @Heyside I guess my BT will paint the picture. Last cycle I had 5 at 17/18mm at CD11 (similar to now) and was pushed to CD14 epu. Im CD10 now so I guess friday would mirror that cycle. Any earlier and I dont feel they would be mature enough with only 1 at 17mm if trigger was tonight. Im more pedantic I guess as its our lucky last round. I can step away from the panic button..

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-07-2016),Blossom74  (12-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),Heyside  (11-07-2016),Molros  (11-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls transfer done. Bit disappointed as it was a morula not a blast so I doubt it will catch up. ☹️I've taken another lot of Valium now so I just relax. The other embie stopped growing yesterday overall just see another fresh cycle on the horizon which is exhausting to even contemplate at this point.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-07-2016),Blossom74  (12-07-2016),Caesardust  (11-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),Rhino  (12-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @Tinachris so sorry to hear the second embie stopped growing yesterday. Congratulations on being PUPO though hun try and stay positive, I know easier said than done. Is it 5 days past EPU today? My embies always seem to take an extra day to get to blast and Warren doesn't worry too much about that. At what day have your embies become blasts in the past? Its in the best environment now, stick little one stick xx

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-07-2016),Blossom74  (12-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),Rhino  (12-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molros - Sorry to hear you are going through all that with the thrush seems very frustrating that it wasn't treated correctly initially and you are atill suffering, hope things improve on the new medication x

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-07-2016),Blossom74  (12-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Back from scan and the self preservation switch has just flicked on. Still have 19 in total, but only a quarter of those are at 15-17mm. If I go for EPU I think Id be lucky to get 1 egg on Wed. Your thoughts are very much welcome at this stage. Any wagers on what my FS will decide? Im begging for Friday EPU to give me half a chance. Im CD10 now. Lining is 8mm. Im slipping into zombie mode. (FYI our clinic only do EPU on mon/wed/fri). My previous cycles were very black & white and I knew how many eggs to expect before EPU and it was spot on. Its out of my control, which is very hard for Mrs Control freak that I am.

Yep...agree with @tuxcat Luv...will depend on your E2 levels...can you find out what they are??

Sounds to me though going off your post, that you've got at least 5 or 6 on the go which is bloody good if that's the case!!!

Lining is lovely too as that will grow some more before EPU/transfer

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-07-2016),Blossom74  (12-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinchris - that's good you have one on board!

AFM this morning I started spotting. It's blood tinged mucus and is still going and there's quite a lot. Up til now I have dreaded going to the toilet every time as I have been waiting so see something like this. I feel like it's the beginning of the end already. I am only 5 weeks 2 days and I know a scan would be inconclusive at this point and just leave me in limbo. Has anyone experienced spotting like this at this early stage and it ended up ok?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Tinachris good luck for your transfer today! @Twiglets @Corbes what a sweetheart and I love the names you picked
    Hi @Bongley is time speeding up for you now?! @Blossom74 glad your session went well and its full steam ahead! @Billie2 I think Friday would be the day....any chance they'd scan you again Thursday and if all good go for Friday otherwise postpone to Monday? Its frustrating when they only have set days for certain things @Heyside good luck for your upcoming cycle

Well, apologies if this is tmi but I found out on Friday that I have 'quite bad thrush'. I'm actually a bit hacked off as I had swabs done before my last cycle and the FS clinic told me I had it quite bad then and to treat it with a 6 day course of canesten pessaries (which I did and it wasn't very pleasant). I should add I have only ever had thrush once in my life, about 12 years ago, and I currently have no symptoms. As in nothing. at. all. Anyway, I did the course of treatment and thought no more of it. Had some bleeding on and off and ob did another swab as apparently thrush can cause bleeding and I still have it. I'm hacked off as the strain I have is called candida glabrata which is a strain that cant be treated with the stupid canesten. Shouldn't the clinic have known this??? Now I have to use Nilstat for 14 DAYS....applicator insertion once a day and apply externally twice a day.....to my whole 'area' including the 'anal cleft'. 14 days!! And, I must admit I find this a little funny and was struggling not to laugh, DH has to cover his entire genitals at night for 14 days too! Oh, and no sex either! Bless him, he has taken it well but I still think this could have been dealt with months ago!
    I then had a full on argument with the chemist yesterday as apparently you can't use the applicator when pregnant and that isn't what my ob would have meant and that I should be using the canesten. What part of it doesn't work did she not understand FFS?! So I don't know what to do?? Has anyone every had this strain before? I'm worried I've got this super strain of thrush and am going to be stuck with it forever!

Oh FFS's Luv!!! How frucking annoying for you!!!

I don't know why the first lot of swabs the FS did wouldn't have shown the particular strain you had??? Maybe it only showed you positive for thrush???

Yes, the chemist seems to have some kind of comprehension issues going on there don't they??? Did you get the Nilstat Luv?? If not, I'd just get the Nilstat from another chemist and do what your OB advised (or call you OB and tell them about the drama at the Chemist as seek advice there).

I've had thrush before but buggered if I know what strain it was??? You won't be stuck with it for ever Luv. Now you OB knows which strain it is, it can be treated with the right stuff to get rid of it!!!

You can get rid of the bloody thing once and for all with the Nilstat!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (12-07-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-07-2016),winsor  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh @Tinachris so sorry to hear the second embie stopped growing yesterday. Congratulations on being PUPO though hun try and stay positive, I know easier said than done. Is it 5 days past EPU today? My embies always seem to take an extra day to get to blast and Warren doesn't worry too much about that. At what day have your embies become blasts in the past? Its in the best environment now, stick little one stick xx
    Yeah 5 day transfer today. Last cycle I had a blast on day 5.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post: