@HillDweller - thanks babe. I know re transferring two!! I said "I don't know about transferring two" and she said "would you rather two or none"? Gee....
This is very true. This time round, I will wait to see the quality of the embryo. If it looks great, I'll get her to transfer 1. If it looks crap, then 2 can go in. Last time then were 7B+ and 7B++. They told me they weren't good enough to freeze, so best to put them both in and see. As it turned out, one implanted, I guess, but then I miscarried at 4 weeks..
I don't know much about embryo quality but i'd be questioning if there is financial gain if they go ahead with transferring even if they know they won't take. Maybe you are better off financially not finishing the process and waiting on better embryos. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but never be afraid to seek a second opinion if something doesn't sit right with you. I'll butt out now, i hope you know I'm not being negative about what you're doing, just wanted to make sure you're considering all possibilities. Multiples are fantastic but it is a long road through pregnancy to even get them here safely. ..let alone what happens after. And transferring 2 only improves chances of conceiving very slightly while it also increases chances of losing one or both. Good luck with all that you decide though!!! Wishing you a quick journey to your bub!!!
@NAT2561 - no need to butt out hun, I'm hearing you and I agree with you, don't worry!! I'll wait until the day and assess to see what they're going to to. If quality is good, I'm demanding to have only 1 put in!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!