+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    my sympathies. I have nothing wrong for me, but my two daughters are both always in pain. C had a car accident and her back and neck are a constant pain. V has fibromyalgia. She has taken ages to be diagnosed, and has lived with pain since her teenage years. I understand what you are going through, I wish I could be of some help. hugs, marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My chronic pain isn't nearly as bad as you ladies, but I get mine on my thigh. When I was younger sitting at a desk I used to always cross my legs and I feel like doing that has damaged the muscle in my leg. It doesn't hurt every day, but Sundays tend to be the worst. I don't really know why, but it hurts to walk. Monday it's a little better, but painful going up and down stairs. It's the same thing almost every week. The pain is bearable, but very annoying. I do intend to go to a doctor eventually...only thing is not sure which type I would go to.

Is that something a physio can help with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    My chronic pain isn't nearly as bad as you ladies, but I get mine on my thigh. When I was younger sitting at a desk I used to always cross my legs and I feel like doing that has damaged the muscle in my leg. It doesn't hurt every day, but Sundays tend to be the worst. I don't really know why, but it hurts to walk. Monday it's a little better, but painful going up and down stairs. It's the same thing almost every week. The pain is bearable, but very annoying. I do intend to go to a doctor eventually...only thing is not sure which type I would go to.

Is that something a physio can help with?
    It may help. I tried physio but it didn't cure my problem. It may for you though. Give it a go.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

hopeful1986  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am.

33, mother of 2.

Loads of pain killers..