+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    To me it did feel like being in a big leagues club, RSL on water kinda feel with that kind of decor, lots of bars , average food, all you can eat buffets, bingo, trivia nights, cover bands , comedians, poker machines and a kids club stuck at the end - well that's what I remember those big clubs being like so to me yes it felt like that! Nothing to do with old people, there were more young people on our cruise
    There you go. I haven't been in an RSL for about 20 years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have done two with DD - Tasmania (almost 2) and NZ (2.5) and found both amazing although I do note that it was easier doing with 1 kid to drag around in the car.

Next big holiday is the US in 2 years time. If we were to another Australia holiday between now and then it would be the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast or Cairns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    We live 5 mins from the beach so that's just a regular summer day here
    Same....but we still love to holiday at the beach 😂 We all love swimming in the ocean, pools not so much.
    Last edited by Full House; 08-07-2016 at 03:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    We go on a cruise as a family and have never put our daughter in kids club. I believe she's in childcare all year, so if we're holidaying, we all spend time together
    Sorry, I wasn't very clear. My lack of desire for a kids club is completely separate to my lack of desire to go on a cruise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Yup!!

The cruise I went on was mainly old people who spent the whole time playing pokies, drinking and drinking.

My friend and I picked this particular cruise as it was a special singles cruise with singles activities. We were single and thought it would be great fun... We failed to read the part about it being a singles cruise for over 60s, we were 25 at the time 😂😂😂
    Did anyone try and hit on you?

I picture an old guy introducing himself as Cyril and inviting you to join him for a hot toddy.