+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Night time stuffy nose

Hi All, Mr4 wakes in the middle of the night with a stuffy nose. He can't stay still he is up and down. Wakes me up, crawls into bed with me goes back to his bed walks around the house eventually falls asleep again then wakes early and does it all over again. I don't know what to try any more. We have tried humidifier, heater on, heater off, heater low, euky rub on his chest, sleeping him elevated. He is fine through the day and when he goes to bed (though getting him to sleep is a bit painful too) I guess I need to go to the GP but thought I would see if anyone where has had some experience with it.

I don't know what else to try. I'm going crazy, I've been studying so I've been up late (coz once they go to bed is the only time I can do anything), then he wakes in the middle of the night as does my 2 other kids so everyone's sleep in this house is broken and then early mornings. It's so depressing, tiring, and frustrating. I am at my wits end and constantly on the verge of tears. I feel like I can't handle anything and even the little things are stressing me and becoming big problems.

Sleep deprivation is horrible.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If this is constant all the time i would be taking him to the doctor for a check up.

When my DS is sick I'll do the Vicks on his chest and get him to breath some in aswell, a bit of cough mixture for a stuffy head and prop his mattress up with pillows so he is upright that may any mucus in his nose won't disturb him. This works for me

Doctor has advised me to use Fess nasal spray on my DS he is 2 for this