+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,971
    Thanks
    3,685
    Thanked
    1,951
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Best dolls pram for 2 year old

    Looking at a pram for a little girl, geez they are expensive! Almost the cost of a real pram some of them! Anywho she already has a cheapy umbrella stroller but i want a lay down one as her doll falls out all the time. Been looking at this one at toys r us http://www.toysrus.com.au/you-me-bab...ium-doll-pram/ download.jpg

    Any recommendations appreciated

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,675
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked
    2,899
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,971
    Thanks
    3,685
    Thanked
    1,951
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks, I've actually had one of theses before for our 5 year old. Not the best quality

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Country WA
    Posts
    6,914
    Thanks
    3,539
    Thanked
    3,317
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have you had a look in Toyworld? I bought one for DD for Christmas as she had trashed her other one. It was $70 or $80 and while I chose a stroller style,mother had have one similar to your pic. I've found it to be very well made and sturdy. It even folds down like a normal pram! She's had it for 6 months now and it's still in perfect condition.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,896
    Thanks
    1,673
    Thanked
    2,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At that age, we used a wooden cart that my mum has. She got it from a garage sale, but it was a a bit like a block cart but with higher sides. My daughter loved it, it was so sturdy, and was great for open-ended play...lots of possibilities

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,971
    Thanks
    3,685
    Thanked
    1,951
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Have you had a look in Toyworld? I bought one for DD for Christmas as she had trashed her other one. It was $70 or $80 and while I chose a stroller style,mother had have one similar to your pic. I've found it to be very well made and sturdy. It even folds down like a normal pram! She's had it for 6 months now and it's still in perfect condition.
    I looked online at Toyworld but hardly anything came up. Unfortunately they are few and far between in Adelaide now and the nearest one is in the city which is a pita! Wish the websites for some of these stores was better. I found this one online at Myer too looks ok, never heard of the brand tho Hauck? On sale for $49.95 which i thought was good compared to the $80+ ive been looking at!

    897858740_394086700_zm_2.jpg

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,971
    Thanks
    3,685
    Thanked
    1,951
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    At that age, we used a wooden cart that my mum has. She got it from a garage sale, but it was a a bit like a block cart but with higher sides. My daughter loved it, it was so sturdy, and was great for open-ended play...lots of possibilities
    I love wooden toys!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Penrith
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    83
    Reviews
    0
    If they still make kids valco prams I highly recommend one of those. Definetly worth the money. My daughters is almost 11yrs old and still as good as new...
    My 3 kids were all pushed around in it as toddlers ... my 2.5 still gets pushed around now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,971
    Thanks
    3,685
    Thanked
    1,951
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiejayne View Post
    If they still make kids valco prams I highly recommend one of those. Definetly worth the money. My daughters is almost 11yrs old and still as good as new...
    My 3 kids were all pushed around in it as toddlers ... my 2.5 still gets pushed around now.
    Are they the silver cross ones?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,971
    Thanks
    3,685
    Thanked
    1,951
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    found it thanks, wow such a gorgeous pram thanks for the rec xxx


 

Similar Threads

  1. *trigger* Highly sexual 3 year old or curious 3 year old?
    By redfacedredhead in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 12:37
  2. Huggable photo dolls for kids?
    By BettyV in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 18:15
  3. Compact double pram (baby and 1.5 year old)
    By Bobbielouise in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2015, 07:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!