+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Tickle View Post
    We are at an impasse.

He has the sh.its at the moment because, yep, you guessed it, I won't give him any more money.

He jumped up and down about it (which was rather undignified but secretly funny to watch) but I held onto my resolve - and my purse - firmly.

So it's pistols at dawn. Well okay, coffee and a chat.

Mind you, if he went and bought shares, Babybeeno, I would have knifed him already. FIVE figures? Is he planning on getting a call from the Sunrise Cash Cow?
    Yep 5 figures and it came out the account yesterday and no way to dance the transaction at all. Well if the cow is gonna call at least you don't have to say something when you answer the phone so that's a plus.

Think we have douche bag central happening. It has to be a generation thing my dad would of totally not even down anything like this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

Mrs Tickle  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Oh gosh mine did this too! Something must happen in a man's brain when they are having a baby thinking it's time to be responsible- ours went I know, I'll buy some shares as that's a very adult thing to do!
    He doesn't have a clue financially- I budget and pay bills, he'd happily pay $10kg for tomatoes when I know that's outrageous!
    He dipped into our savings as my paid mat leave was about to run out and bought some god knows what he read about somewhere, he was so chuffed and proud and didn't understand why I just wanted to forehead slap him lol

Ps love your work mrs tickle. Thanks for the giggle even though you have to put up with a douche- it's entertaining for us!
    Mine has no clue financially either. He works very hard for his business but I control the books as he has no idea. Did his gst for the 1/4 yesterday......and personal tax is today.......he's sweating a bit I think.

Grocery shopping lol same as you aswell. But I say this is what we need like 4/5 things he comes home with $200 later and I'm like um we already have all that stuff stocked up....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

Mrs Tickle  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I know someone like you describe, and that was one of the things that contributed to him now being my ex husband LOL. He still gets money off his mum LOL Just thank god I don't have to deal with that crap anymore - woo hooo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 4LeafClover For This Useful Post:

Waggers70  (06-07-2016)