+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/PGD with Donor Egg in Greece

Hi Girls

I am new and since the earlier thread on Greece is closed I had to start a new one to ask my questions. 3 Failed IVF attempts with OE I was almost devastated when I saw the Greece option and this forum. I can see if one door closes the other opens. I started to research my DE options and settled down for Greece. The problem is there are so many clinics. I mailed a few and they all responded. Already burnt up financially by the failed attempts I am very nervous about the clinic now.

I have the following clinics sorted out:

Mediterranean Fertility Institute - IVF Greece (Crete)

Embryoland Greece

Embryolab Greece

Medimall IVF Clinic Greece

I need help girls. Can someone please respond if they have had any experience of any of these clinics. I know there are a lot good stories about embryoland but nothing on the other clinics.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi just wanted to let you know that there is a current d/e Greek cycle here : http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...on-in-Greece-4
    all the girls are super helpful and friendly, picking a clinic is a really hard decision and very personal, what feels right for you isn't right for someone else, lots of ladies get a spread sheet going of the clinics they like then start to narrow it down by cost, what's included in the cost, eg icsi, 5 day blast, minimum egg guarantee, embryo glue, embryoscope, freezing of any excess embryos etc, some clinics charge extra for all of these, others may have some included in the cost. If money is an issue those things would be on the top of my list, also one that does 5 day transfers at a matter of course, if you have immune issues are they willing to work with you on that etc, and also going with your gut at the end of the day as you have to feel comfortable with the clinic you have chosen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey. Going to the thread you mentioned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been to Embryoland with success !! I have a delightful 7 month old son. Feel free to PM me and have a chat, I adore Dr Nikos for giving me this opportunity and his team are amazing.