+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Having surgery on Monday.

And what decides to arrive today good old AF 😠😠😠😠.

I'm having one of my ovaries removed and the other one clamped.

I've tried ringing the hospital and all the numbers they gave me but all numbers are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm so no use to me today.

Anyone had similar surgery and had their AF or did you have to postpone the surgery.

Just adding I can't take those pills that stop my periods as I'm a stroke risk with those.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hello lovely. It doesn't affect the surgery at all. I work for a gynaecologist and he gets asked this a lot.

All the best for Monday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had uterine surgery during af. Of course it starts on the weekend when you can't contact anyone!
    It should be fine, just contact your hospital first thing mon a.m. Pre op usually opens early (sometimes at 6am) to start booking people in so start ringing early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much just another thing to make me more anxious haha.

Csemm I have to be at hospital by 6:30 so leave home by 6 as my surgery is at 9:30 so will ask.

Similar Threads

1. Monday night fluff: Your house
    By ~Marigold~ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 31-05-2016, 12:05
  2. ENT surgery
    By monnie24 in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-10-2015, 14:31
  3. After surgery TTC
    By Sisilia in forum Endometriosis Chat
    Replies: 8