Closed Thread
Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @nicole83 - Would you believe I was just doing a Google search for Wazza and just came across your very first post on the very first Wazza thread? We have you to thank!!

Wish I could help, but I'm on Wazza's cancellation list patiently waiting. I hope someone will chime in shortly to assist. I hope it goes well.
    Aww thank you! So glad this thread is helping everyone. Can't believe I am still here all of these years later too, this time with bub #3 on board. Stick to the cancellation list! An appointment will come up quicker than you think

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (11-09-2016),pingc383  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nicole83 thank you for starting up the Wazza thread. I know I've found it supportive and of course we love Wazza.
    Congratulations on your pregnancy.

With the medications my OB (Charlotte) directed me on ceasing them. Some I stayed on until the end of the first trimester, some were a finish and cease, whilst others I had to wean off. Given the bleed I'd be reluctant to change them without medical supervision. You'd be about to start with your OB?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-09-2016),nicole83  (08-09-2016),pingc383  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@nicole83 wow thank you for starting this lovely thread. Not until at least 12 weeksImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1473322299.643483.jpgthis is what my ob charlotte did for me. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that chart Rosie. I'm more concerned about the cyclocapron which is to reduce the bleed but don't want to be kept on it if bleed has gone - if that makes sense? I think it's time to make my next appointment with Wazza and work out the plan.

Unfortunately I am not under an OB this time and going public, so won't have that guidance. The Mater don't want to see me until I'm 16 weeks along! If I didn't have Wazza to fall back on, I would push for an earlier appointment but since I have him (and he knows these meds best) I'll take his guidance on the meds.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-09-2016),Rosie8888  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me posting. I haven't posted in this thread since making it many years ago and I'm so happy it's still going and helping so many Wazza patients connect.

Anyway, my question is for those of you who have had a subchrionic hematoma while pregnant. I am 9 weeks today and have been on wazza's long list of meds for about 3 weeks when he first discovered the bleed on scan. Thankfully I haven't lost any blood this time around (also had a hematoma with dd2 in 2013!).

Can anyone remind me when (how many weeks pg) he suggests going off the meds? Is it a straight cut off or wean down?

I'm on cyclocapron, clexane, progynova, provera, Valium, pessaries.

My last scan showed bleed has reduced considerably so now I'm tossing up if I call to make an appointment for another scan so I have a plan of what meds to go off and when.
    I had the same thing at 6 weeks. Charlotte kept me on cyclocapron until atleast 12 weeks but weaned me off slowly even though I stopped bleeding at 7 weeks. I took my last lot of drugs exactly as your taking only today and I'm just over 13 weeks. Had to ween off them slowly though. Still on pessaries until I speak to my new ob tomorrow which I had to stay on until my nuchal which was today. Hope that helps!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (08-09-2016),Rosie8888  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    I had the same thing at 6 weeks. Charlotte kept me on cyclocapron until atleast 12 weeks but weaned me off slowly even though I stopped bleeding at 7 weeks. I took my last lot of drugs exactly as your taking only today and I'm just over 13 weeks. Had to ween off them slowly though. Still on pessaries until I speak to my new ob tomorrow which I had to stay on until my nuchal which was today. Hope that helps!
    Massive help, thank you!! I just couldn't remember the exact way things went with the bleed with dd2 and this one has been different because I haven't actually passed any of the blood it's all just been on ultrasound. I'll call up tomorrow to make a follow up appointment soon.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (08-09-2016),Keepontryin13  (09-09-2016),Rosie8888  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    FYI on this issue.. Monash give you one discounted FET if you've done cycles with no transfer. I did X 2 full stim cycles so we got one 'discounted' FET- it cost $1837.25, and we got back around $786.05 from Medicare.

The finance woman made a point of telling me there would only be ONE discounted FET (even though we've paid for TWO full cycles).
    Wow, did they just change this recently? I did two FET early this year out of my 4 fet credits and only OOP about 150 bucks. Nurse told me I will get 1 free for each stim so maybe this is new. I also noticed they increase the PGD to 770 now.

How are you going hun? Are you transferring your embie over? I just paid Monash account today so hopefully they can kick off the transportation arrangements soon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 almost there!! It might be useful if you bring cycle summary so it is easier for him to read through quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no PGD results for me 😕 that's 6 weeks now we have been waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Still no PGD results for me ������ that's 6 weeks now we have been waiting
    WHAT?!? What does Wazza's office say about that? That's outrageous. Have you put in a complaint? That would be so stressful and just unacceptable. They should refund the PGD.