Closed Thread
Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much gorgeous ladies xx do you still take Elevit/Menevit with these supplements as well ?
    @Gagingi your signature is inspiring - I hope my eggs can do as good as well as yours xx (I'm 42 also)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (05-09-2016),Rosie8888  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge its your month Hun and coming quickly xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Thanks so much gorgeous ladies xx do you still take Elevit/Menevit with these supplements as well ?
    You don't need to take elevit and menevit while on this.

I agree you should get on their cancellation list and not spend money/energy/emotion elsewhere.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (06-09-2016),Grace1  (06-09-2016),kylie764  (24-09-2016),pingc383  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rosie8888 thanks lovely, yes! 2 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours and we'll be boarding the plane. Im in a really good frame of mind at the moment. I hope it continues. You never know with ivf. I could fall apart tomorrow. Im excited about simply trying another option. I feel really lucky that i get to have an oseas holiday to help take my mind of the stress of ivf cycling. Trying to just look forward to making some embies and ive worked out, if it doesnt work out 1st go and even if i dont get frosties, i should be able to go back in january and try again. So trying really hard to approach it like starting ivf from scratch. It could take 2-3 goes and that can be quite normal and no need to panic. I have decided that if i have 3 goes and no luck, then I'll allow myself to totally loose my shizzle if i want to BUT i dont need to worry about or fear that yet. Im 36, so ive got years and years to keep saving $ and trying. In that regard, i also feel very lucky. Its might sound strange that i feel "lucky" about donor ivf but at this point in time i really do, so im rolling with it. Is it wrong that im looking forward to eating zuccinni fritters and baklava with a view of the acropolis, almost as much as im looking forward to a possible et? :-) I also love the idea of sneaking off to athens clandestinely heehee, its even more exciting than eloping. And even if it doesnt work, im really proud of myself for being brave enough to try :-)
    I hope everything is going well for you and bubba. Its quite lovely to pop back in and say hi.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Btae  (05-09-2016),Charlie74  (06-09-2016),Chyna  (06-09-2016),Grace1  (06-09-2016),LillyM  (06-09-2016),pingc383  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I love your positivity and current state of mind. I do also feel lucky in some ways although I can't wait for the success story. Not long to go for you now, throwing bucketload of babydust your way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge I love your positivity and current state of mind. I do also feel lucky in some ways although I can't wait for the success story. Not long to go for you now, throwing bucketload of babydust your way.
    @Btae thanks mate, babydust galore to you to and to all the other ladies xox

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Btae  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Rosie8888 thanks lovely, yes! 2 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours and we'll be boarding the plane. Im in a really good frame of mind at the moment. I hope it continues. You never know with ivf. I could fall apart tomorrow. Im excited about simply trying another option. I feel really lucky that i get to have an oseas holiday to help take my mind of the stress of ivf cycling. Trying to just look forward to making some embies and ive worked out, if it doesnt work out 1st go and even if i dont get frosties, i should be able to go back in january and try again. So trying really hard to approach it like starting ivf from scratch. It could take 2-3 goes and that can be quite normal and no need to panic. I have decided that if i have 3 goes and no luck, then I'll allow myself to totally loose my shizzle if i want to BUT i dont need to worry about or fear that yet. Im 36, so ive got years and years to keep saving $ and trying. In that regard, i also feel very lucky. Its might sound strange that i feel "lucky" about donor ivf but at this point in time i really do, so im rolling with it. Is it wrong that im looking forward to eating zuccinni fritters and baklava with a view of the acropolis, almost as much as im looking forward to a possible et? :-) I also love the idea of sneaking off to athens clandestinely heehee, its even more exciting than eloping. And even if it doesnt work, im really proud of myself for being brave enough to try :-)
    I hope everything is going well for you and bubba. Its quite lovely to pop back in and say hi.
    @gorgeousgeorge just can't resist to tell u again how much I love your posts. The kinda post that even after you read it, makes you think and see things from another perspective. You truly inspire me.

Thank you X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Was meant to ask a quick question here if you don't mind: I have an appt with Charlotte in Dec.
    Is there a cancellation list with her just like with Warren?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM re cancellation list, from what ive heard, yes i think there is :-) thanks for your previous post too, that was lovely xox

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @sumteng how are you going?
    Hi Gagingi! I'm doing well, thank u

2nd morthology scan tomorrow and will be hitting the 20wk mark on Thursday.

Pregnancy first world problems - relaxin causing sore joints, fatigue, carpal tunnel, low iron deposit, stretch marks, germ sponge from post Ekka/Brisbane annual flu season. But nothing that I'm not wearing a badge on honour as a sign of bubs, esp the occassional flutter and stretches that I'm starting to feel.

How are you going? From memory you're about a month + ahead of me? I'm trying to stay clear from all the baby stores until we have a nursery set up and end up coming home with half a store - LOL!