Closed Thread
Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    Congratulations hun!!! Very happy for you!
    Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    NIPT/Harmony Tests (via SNP)

Hi ladies, does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back (working days)? I only did the test last Thurs (30/6) and anxious to know if everything is ok cos this wasn't a PGD tested egg.

Also, apart from a 1st trimester BT, did you also get asked by your ob/gyn to do a 1st tri ultrasound too? I'm with Charlotte and the SNP nurse asked when I was getting one done, but I'm quite sure she did ask me to, although the nurse said that was standard procedure with 1st trimester BT

Sorry, doesn't take much to confuse me these days and hope I made sense ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies did anyone receive a follow up phone call from either Wazza or one of the nurses after their pregnancy blood test? I kinda thought someone would have touched base with me today? Maybe I'm expecting too much and i know they are super busy. Maybe I'll just call them tomorrow to touch base.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso - you always have to call reception, they don't call you because their lines are almost always ringing off the hook. Normally try late morning the day after and they'll let you know if it's back or not. Try them first up tomorrow if you were expecting results today.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

-
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 04-07-2016 at 19:20.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by Rosie8888; 04-07-2016 at 18:42.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by Rosie8888; 04-07-2016 at 19:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso no? I rang and spoke to Claire that was it? Qfg rang a few days later to see how I was going with it all? Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I'll have it all next to my bed and set an alarm how r u feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rosie8888 and @sumteng. That's good to know. I'll give them a buzz tomorrow and check in. @Rosie8888 good idea with the alarm! I'm feeling pretty good. Just tired mostly and hungry. I've eaten some serious carbs in the last few days. I've still been quite crampy which always worries me. I was the same with DS from memory so hoping it'll settle down as i get closer to 12 weeks. How about you? How's the nausea?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    NIPT/Harmony Tests (via SNP)

Hi ladies, does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back (working days)? I only did the test last Thurs (30/6) and anxious to know if everything is ok cos this wasn't a PGD tested egg.

Also, apart from a 1st trimester BT, did you also get asked by your ob/gyn to do a 1st tri ultrasound too? I'm with Charlotte and the SNP nurse asked when I was getting one done, but I'm quite sure she did ask me to, although the nurse said that was standard procedure with 1st trimester BT

Sorry, doesn't take much to confuse me these days and hope I made sense ...
    @sumteng my Harmony with QML took 8 working days, whereas others who went with S&N took 4-5. I think it also varies on how busy they are. You might want to ring Charlotte's office if you haven't heard by the end of this week?

Charlotte had us have a nuchal ultrasound at 13 weeks - I think that is standard for her - as aside from checking for the disorders checked with Harmony, they check for physical abnormalities as well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (04-07-2016)