Closed Thread
Page 89 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Btae my Medicare refunds for Fet cycles all took 3 weeks through the app.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Btae  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to contact Medicare on numerous occasions when I completed it through the App as it has to go to two separate departments. The last being the assessing and benefits department. It got lost in transit both times. Might pay to follow up. Shouldn't take longer than 10 working days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malteasers View Post
    Hey there gals,

I'm really struggling with pain from the fsh injections making my ovaries inflate. I have very low AMH, and Dr DeA says there's only 3 follicles between my ovaries, so not really at risk of OHSS stuff, but mann am I in pain!

The good Doc says its endometrial adhesions yanking and twisting all my growing goods in the wrong directions (I have bad endo, but my last clean-out was only a year ago!).

Looking for tips for managing the pain. Just started Mersyndol Doc suggested this morning, but only just makes a dent in the pain. It's like my worst endo-period pains but non-stop for the last 4 days (I'm day 12 today). I feel like my belly is super hot and constantly at a rolling boil, can't even stand any kind of waistband last 2 days!(Not that anything fits atm!)

I swear I'm not a wuss- I didn't even feel the scrape barely at all. It's been a few years since my last fhs-stims cycle, but I swear it was never this bad before!

Any hints gratefully appreciated.
    Hey mate, i have bad endo too. Im just wondering if you're able to take whatever youd normally take for your endo pain? Like smash a ton of naprogesic or ponstan BUT i dont know if you can take these during stims so please check with fs. Im hoping coz its before transfer, you should be able to take painkillers. Soz i cant be more help. My stim pains were never quite as bad as normal endo period pains.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Btae  (01-09-2016),malteasers  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Btae congratulations!!!!
    I know exactly how excited you are - 3 out of 4 of mine were normal too!!!!! I am in shock and what a coincidence that we got the same result!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (01-09-2016),Chyna  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malteasers View Post
    Hey there gals,

I'm really struggling with pain from the fsh injections making my ovaries inflate. I have very low AMH, and Dr DeA says there's only 3 follicles between my ovaries, so not really at risk of OHSS stuff, but mann am I in pain!

The good Doc says its endometrial adhesions yanking and twisting all my growing goods in the wrong directions (I have bad endo, but my last clean-out was only a year ago!).

Looking for tips for managing the pain. Just started Mersyndol Doc suggested this morning, but only just makes a dent in the pain. It's like my worst endo-period pains but non-stop for the last 4 days (I'm day 12 today). I feel like my belly is super hot and constantly at a rolling boil, can't even stand any kind of waistband last 2 days!(Not that anything fits atm!)

I swear I'm not a wuss- I didn't even feel the scrape barely at all. It's been a few years since my last fhs-stims cycle, but I swear it was never this bad before!

Any hints gratefully appreciated.
    I can't help much but to say has Warren checked your bloods and everything. I was quite uncomfortable last FET cycle I was using FSH I couldn't eat as I was very full/bloated. I went into my QFG in Townsville they rang K.ate and she checked all my levels and they were fine. I found drinking water & lots of it helped. I just kept sipping it all day. I will warm you when I triggered for it I was very Ill that night and it took a few days to go down the injection site went very sore and red too. I triggered with 10000i/u pregnyl.
    You are pretty close to the end now though not much longer. Hang in there. How did you go with your FSH QFG bill did they fix it up?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

malteasers  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats newbeginnings! My results can't be far away!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

newbeginnings284  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When did they call newbeginnings?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso how are you?
    Hi @Rosie8888! I'm really good thanks. Sorry I've been MIA. We went away to Syd for a wedding and I've been trying to catch up on some extra sleep since we got back! I've had my harmony and scan and both went well. My ob did ring me to say i have a UTI though so I'm on antibiotics at the moment. I didn't even have any symptoms so was very surprised. Hopefully the antibiotics will clear it all up. How are you going? Has the ms settled down?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso yay I'm so relieved for you have been waiting patiently praying everything was OK. Sleep I agree I hope Sydney was lovely for you. Yayaaya so happy all went well for you. Maybe you got the uti early ? I'm doing really well now thanks, 14 weeks today my scan went well also. Ms has settled down thank gosh. Although head aches and migraines not so much but it's ok I'll live .
    Yay so happy for you xx