Closed Thread
Page 87 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rosie8888 I guess my question was a little vague (or a lot vague) lol

Thank you @gorgeousgeorge that's what I was wondering but I lack eloquence in putting my thoughts together lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katvee For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rosie8888 thanks for thinking of me. Thats made me a warm n fuzzy on the inside :-) I loved your photo for your thank you notes. It made me wish id kept all my syringes n meds packets etc... so i could show people what its like too. Lol, i could just get a massive wad of monopoly money and make a love heart out of that, hahaha!

Eeeew luke warm baths-yuck! I hear ya. Just remember the magnesium salts package said you could do footbaths too. Although im sure the tablets drs prescribe recommend are effective. (Its probably like the nagnesium salts are better absorbed than just vitamins on the shelf i reckon.) My dad used to get migranes. He would have to lie in bed in the dark for weeks. Even the sound from us kids walking (actually prob more like running/stomping) down the hallway used to be painful for him. Mum would chuck us in the car and we'd go on holidays so the house could be silent for him. So i dont know how migranes feel but i can understand how debilitating they are. Definately not just like a 'bad headache'. I hope that you get better soon lovely xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I'm so excited for you. Make sure you keep us posted how you are going and any stories you have :-) thanks Hun, and to think I only did 1 cycle or round i forget the term and that's how many I got. I can't imagine how many some women have. Where did you dispose yours ? Haha yes you could defiantly do that then add but it's priceless for the miracle. Yeah who wants a Luke warm bath not me haha! Foot bath sounds great being a dental nurse on my feet all day sounds like it will have a double bonus. I wanted to let out all of the neighbours dogs they were driving me crazy. Your poor dad I had 1 bad day and today head is throbbing and I've said I don't ever want this ever again it's the worse. Thanks Hun xxx it's almost your month xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 i will keep you posted :-) dont feel guilt about 'only' doing 1 cycle. Having to do ivf in the first place is unfair mate. And i hope my posts havent made you feel like im doing that 'my problems r worse than yours' competition thing. I am genuinely happy that you are preggers xox i remember when you first posted, i was scared for you coz i was like, "geezus i hope rosie doesn't end up still on bubhub for years posting about bfn's". I think of ivf- world, as like being stuck in a horrible concentration camp. I imagine both of us being at the fence of the camp and for whatever reason, i know i cant get out but you can. So id never hold you back and as you're running away, im like "You go girl! Run, run, run away as fast as you can and never look back". And while im stuck, back in my cell, it makes me smile and brings me joy to think of you drinking cocktails on the beach and it gives me hope that I'll escape one day too. (Lol, like in the shawshank redemption- you're Andy Dupree and im Red.) We'll find each other on the beach one day, my friend xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie "priceless" haha, yeah i could make a meme, copying that old mastercard advertisement :
    "Using your mastercard to pay for ivf. Getting a baby-priceless!"
    Oh, and i just take my sharps containers back to the fs whenever im there although i think you can drop them off at any chemist, drs surgery or hospital. I wont take mine to the chemist coz i live in a small town, im a teacher n all the girlie assistants at the chemist are my students, so im paranoid the whole town will think im a junkie or got a terminal disease-lol! You should see me trying to sneakily buy frer's in coles. Its ridiculous. I cant go late at night when the aisles r empty, because the self serve is closed and i know all the check out chicks too! So i have to go when its busy, but wait for the medicine aisle to be empty, so i have to do laps past it until its all clear, then make sure ive already got lots of stuff in me basket to shove the frers under, then swipe them really fast at the self serve, pray that the self serve doesn't stuff up, when you have to get an assistant to manually enter the item and make sure i collect the receipt. Its ridiculous and can take up to 40 minutes! Once 1 of my male students/teenage boy check out guy had to swipe my tampons coz i wasnt thinking when i chose a line to queue in. It was totes awkward. And i have to buy my underwear online because all the kids in target store are my students too and i couldnt decide whether to buy nice lacey raunchy stuff or beige nanna undies because i didnt know what would be worse. Then i just decided i couldnt stand the thought of me students touching my underwear at the shop at all. So i ordered online stuff from bras n things, thinking it was a really clever solution. So the courier, instead of delivering it to my home address, just drops it off at school- small town so she knew i worked there- and i dont even know who the aus post courier is! So i had to carry the bras n things bag through the playground at lunchtime poorly hidden under my jumper with all the kids going "whats that miss?". Cant win! (Sorry for clogging this thread with stupidly long un-ivf related posts!) Ive used up a whole bloody page all by myself!
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 30-08-2016 at 23:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and say Gorgeous George that is a hilarious, touching and amazing outlook analogy. So true and very positive. You'll get over the line .

I'm a wazza warrior. Here i sit with a 2yo and 5month old twins. Hang in there ladies xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge you have me in hysterics laughing at you post you are a crack up. Brisbane is small enough let alone a small country town. The lengths you go through would be so hard. I love your way of telling it hah and your underwear you have made my day. Yeah I know what you mean in the first post everyone is so supportive but I know it would defiantly hurt that I can come along do one cycle and bam. I've been deal a lot other other **** things in life. I really hope we do find each other on the beach soon for those cocktails. No your post defiantly have not made me feel like that no ones post have i just know it would hurt people. Also I don't think I'll be as lucky if I want a 2nd child. You have made my day. X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really enjoyed your post too! Great way to start the day

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I always love your posts, they crack me up and you always say it like it is but I mostly love your positive attitude towards everything. This one had me in tears though. It's so spot on 👌🏻

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N1c0l3 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (31-08-2016),Rosie8888  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleDove @newbeginnings284 have you guys received your PGD results? I just got mine today.