Closed Thread
Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @newbeginnings284 hi:-) i think a month of between stim cycles is the norm. I havent heard any fs say you needed to wait longer than that for ivf cycles. Some people leave a longer gap but thats not to improve the outcome /success, its usually just because they're broke n need more time to get $ or they need a break from all the drugs and mental stress. :-) Some fs are happy to go back to back, often with older ladies who are running out of time and some ladies say theyve had their best cycles on 2nd or 3rd cycle back to back. Soni think you will be fine. No need to wait more than a month between cycling. Hope that helps a little xox
    Thank you! I'm ready Yes that helps, I do trust WDA. I just need to stop thinking so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pinc383
    I have an early appt on the 1st, so I'm guessing not till after then...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to malteasers For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there guys,

Was just wondering if anyone's had Warren do a FET cycle with lots of Gonal-f stims ( he called it a +BD cycle, but in less polite terms lol!)?

I've just moved over from Dr M of the not-so-great-bed-manner, and while the first Gonal-F script I filled a week ago cost me the standard PBS price of $38 per/pen from the Mill pharmacy, this morning I ran out (what happens when you're in the final stages of your PhD and losing your mind) and of course no where has them that's open Sundays.

So I rang QFg and they told me to hurry in to grab their emergency supply from Little Edward street.

$1110 for 2 pens. I wish I was kidding.

They said its not covered on the PBS because I'm doing a FET cycle.
    I'm still hoping its a QFG mistake, because that's at least $3000 more I'll have to spend just to get me to trigger day.

Oh my.
    Would have been way cheaper to have just done it as a global cycle at this stage....

Thanks

Super low AMH
    Stage 4 Endo
    3(-) IUIs
    7(-) FETs/IVFs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malteasers View Post
    Hi there guys,

Was just wondering if anyone's had Warren do a FET cycle with lots of Gonal-f stims ( he called it a +BD cycle, but in less polite terms lol!)?

I've just moved over from Dr M of the not-so-great-bed-manner, and while the first Gonal-F script I filled a week ago cost me the standard PBS price of $38 per/pen from the Mill pharmacy, this morning I ran out (what happens when you're in the final stages of your PhD and losing your mind) and of course no where has them that's open Sundays.

So I rang QFg and they told me to hurry in to grab their emergency supply from Little Edward street.

$1110 for 2 pens. I wish I was kidding.

They said its not covered on the PBS because I'm doing a FET cycle.
    I'm still hoping its a QFG mistake, because that's at least $3000 more I'll have to spend just to get me to trigger day.

Oh my.
    Would have been way cheaper to have just done it as a global cycle at this stage....

Thanks

Super low AMH
    Stage 4 Endo
    3(-) IUIs
    7(-) FETs/IVFs
    I had this happen to me two weeks ago. I got billed $555 for one emergency GF pen on a FET cycle. Call tomorrow and speak to Kendal Warren's nurse. It's not right and she will be able to fix it for you. It should only be $38 for 2 pens. I know how you feel I was very stressed when I got my invoice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    I had this happen to me two weeks ago. I got billed $555 for one emergency GF pen on a FET cycle. Call tomorrow and speak to Kendal Warren's nurse. It's not right and she will be able to fix it for you. It should only be $38 for 2 pens. I know how you feel I was very stressed when I got my invoice.
    @Maxwellsmum

Thank goodness!! and thanks for getting onto it so quick to answer.
    Appreciate it.
    Far out. I could tell DH was flipping out even though he was trying to reassure me, cause I was a mess!
    Even had a teary in the quickymart across the street lol.

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by malteasers View Post
    @Maxwellsmum

Thank goodness!! and thanks for getting onto it so quick to answer.
    Appreciate it.
    Far out. I could tell DH was flipping out even though he was trying to reassure me, cause I was a mess!
    Even had a teary in the quickymart across the street lol.

Thanks again
    I know I was the same which is why I replied to you so quickly as i know how upsetting it is. I didn't even know, then I got the invoice from QFG in the post I was absolutely stunned.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

malteasers  (28-08-2016),pingc383  (28-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @malteasers

My god, can't believe they charge you so much for two pens. Such a rip off, hopefully you can just return the pens to them and skip the bill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Oh my gosh...started Synarel today for cycle #3. A friend who did 1 IVF round just said to me, it's good to bank but I'm worried about the toll it's taking on your body doing another cycle so soon. My last cycle was July and I've had a month off. Now I'm freaking that the response wont be as good because it's too soon Thoughts? I'll call up again Monday. Sigh.
    @newbeginnings284 I've done back-to-back cycles with Wazza and they were my best cycles. My worst was my sixth cycle and was after a break. We're currently 22 weeks along. Wazza is a genius! Best of luck with your cycle!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Btae  (29-08-2016),Chyna  (29-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi how have you been honey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question. We are about to start a fresh cycle and I'm addement I want 2 fresh embryos put back. Will I be able to convince warren, is there a magic word or something I should say.

Our stats

2014 June, sept, dec - 3 fresh cycles. 1 day 2 embryo nothing frozen - BFN

2015 Aug - fresh cycle fresh transfer + 3 frozen BFP (stillbirth feb 2016)

2016 May - FET 1 failed thaw 1 transferred BFN

2016 Aug FET BFN.

I know our journey hasn't been very long but we are exhausted, we just want a family at home. So I would love to hear your thoughts.