Closed Thread
Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Hey ladies, I've waited 3 weeks and 1 day since my PGD test at day 6...still no results!!! Im so frustrated because even if we got a few (4 being tested) we were going to do one more round for banking. Now my day 20 is on Sunday and with no results, I can't start. Another month lost!! I seriously doubt we will get all 4 bank as normal and that the only result that would mean a FET next month. Do you think I cld start synarel just in case? I'm going to call to double check but needed to vent! Sorry!

With my AMH low and poor egg quality I need to bank embryos now. 2 of my miscarriages have been chromosomal issues.
    I am currently waiting to start round 2 and waiting for PGD results. I suppose you could start synarel which is just to calm down your ovaries and decide whether to commence injection once AF arrives. You would be able to start your stim cycle anyway but if you want to transfer in the same cycle then you will have to wait for results.

Good luck with the cycle, I hope your results are released soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm also at the 3 week since day 6 PGD testing mark. I called today but nothing. Kinda frustrated by it, just want to know what the deal is. Why does it take so long? Is there a back log of cells to test? Does the lag time effect results? Thankfully we are not planning a FET for a while but other people are/might be! Grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    It normally takes minimum 3 weeks so hopefully you guys will get results soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleDove @Btae Oh really? Im not the only one! No idea why it takes so long. I was waiting for a FET. With my last clinic it only took 2 weeks. Yes we are going to go ahead starting tomorrow! @Chyna Thank you. Great to hear It's all such a waiting game but it's hard when you feel like you're running out of time. We've decided to do another cycle - I start Synarel tomorrow. I hope then we can do a FET after egg pick up. @pingc383 I was originally told it would take 2 weeks...after it went over they said it's normally more like 3 weeks. There's been no mention of 4 weeks. I hope not!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thank you hun. Which lab does Wazza use? Does he have his own lab or is he affiliated with the others, such as Genea?
    I don't know which lab qfg uses. All my previous PGD testing with Monash using their own lab were around 3 week's wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleDove @Btae Oh really? Im not the only one! No idea why it takes so long. I was waiting for a FET. With my last clinic it only took 2 weeks. Yes we are going to go ahead starting tomorrow! @Chyna Thank you. Great to hear It's all such a waiting game but it's hard when you feel like you're running out of time. We've decided to do another cycle - I start Synarel tomorrow. I hope then we can do a FET after egg pick up. @pingc383 I was originally told it would take 2 weeks...after it went over they said it's normally more like 3 weeks. There's been no mention of 4 weeks. I hope not!!
    All the best with upcoming cycle!! I am about 2 week behind and will be starting synarel on 10/9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh...started Synarel today for cycle #3. A friend who did 1 IVF round just said to me, it's good to bank but I'm worried about the toll it's taking on your body doing another cycle so soon. My last cycle was July and I've had a month off. Now I'm freaking that the response wont be as good because it's too soon Thoughts? I'll call up again Monday. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newnewbeginnings284
    Dear, I did 3 stim antagonist cycles last year with another clinic (EPU late April/late June/early Oct) and #4 this Feb, I got the worst result from stim #1 and best results from stim #3. So I don't think back to back cycle impacted the result too much, especially if Wazza agrees for you to go ahead with this cycle. If your body isn't ready, it will show on the first scan and see what wazza says.

However, if you feel your body needs a break then definitely take one after this cycle. After my FET in March I decided not to cycle for a few months and it was really good to off all med for a while. for good results!!
    Last edited by Btae; 28-08-2016 at 22:16.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh...started Synarel today for cycle #3. A friend who did 1 IVF round just said to me, it's good to bank but I'm worried about the toll it's taking on your body doing another cycle so soon. My last cycle was July and I've had a month off. Now I'm freaking that the response wont be as good because it's too soon Thoughts? I'll call up again Monday. Sigh.
    @newbeginnings284 hi:-) i think a month of between stim cycles is the norm. I havent heard any fs say you needed to wait longer than that for ivf cycles. Some people leave a longer gap but thats not to improve the outcome /success, its usually just because they're broke n need more time to get $ or they need a break from all the drugs and mental stress. :-) Some fs are happy to go back to back, often with older ladies who are running out of time and some ladies say theyve had their best cycles on 2nd or 3rd cycle back to back. Soni think you will be fine. No need to wait more than a month between cycling. Hope that helps a little xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    @ newbeginnings284
    dear, I did 3 stim antagonist cycles last year with another clinic (EPU late April/late June/early Oct) and #4 this Feb, I got the worst result from stim #1 and best results from stim #3. So I don't think back to back cycle impacted the result too much, especially if Wazza agrees for you to go ahead with this cycle. If your body isn't ready, it will show on the first scan and see what wazza says.

However, if you feel your body needs a break then definitely take one after this cycle. After my FET in March I decided not to cycle for a few months and it was really good to off all med for a while. for good results!!
    Thank you!! I'm feeling in a pretty good place and am ready to go again. I really don't want to wait - already so sick of waiting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-09-2016)