Reviews
    @Gagingi that would make sense then. Thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @mummymaybe I have been thinking of you since your cancelled transfer how are you doing hun?
    Thanks @Heyside for thinking of me. Warren wants to see us day 3 or 4 of our next cycle and investigate. Sounds like we won't be cycling before August.

I know we are all in the same boat but I'm so over this. Why is it so f'ing hard to get a take home baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to bring progynova and ravola or what ever it's called to work today and won't have it until 5.30 what should I do ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    I forgot to bring progynova and ravola or what ever it's called to work today and won't have it until 5.30 what should I do ?
    I'm pretty sure you can take the tablets altogether. So you could just take them when you get home? Could you call through to the clinic and just check?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mummymaybe - Oh hun I definitely sympathise with you I am over all this too, not sure how much longer we can allow it to take over our lives. You have had such a difficult journey and to now come across this where you really are unsure what is going on must be so frustrating. So your next cycle may just be investigations or might you get a transfer? Really hoping it was just one of those one off situations and you can move on from here. Thinking of you hun and remember we are here if you need to vent xx
    @Rosie8888 - Is there anyway someone can drop it off for you hun. If not just ring the nurses and check if you can delay taking them. You arenon the pessaries anyway so not much chance of progesterone dropping over a few missed tablets x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    So...we got a BFP!
    Congratulations hun!!! Very happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso oh I wasn't given scripts after ? Hmm it's all confusing. How you feeling now Hun?
    @Rosie8888 I had a call from St Andrew's before the pick up asking if I wanted all meds packed and ready as it was cheaper to get as part of the cycle. I then got a massive stack of scripts from Wazza. Make sure you talk to the nurses as I found some were the wrong dosages (eg we had to draw 1.5 needles into a single to give me the correct dosage), or there's meds that you have already got, but Waz's scripts have it under a different name (but it's the same thing!). Extremely confusing and frustrating hence I ended donating so much meds back to Waz's office cos we doubled up on stuff. Also, check with the nurses which ones you need NOW vrs here's the scripts you may need for later. I ended up going up and down the lifts x3 times before poor Kate had me sorted . If in doubt, ASK!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Congratulations @mrsparso!! Fantastic news! I know u mentioned in previous posts that Wazza had u on growth hormone? And u said it was expensive- was the growth hormone DHEA? (I'm not sure if that's growth hormone or not??), and what did it cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks very much @Charlie74. Yeah i was on the growth hormone this cycle but i think that's different to DHEA ...
    @Charlie74 - you can start DHEA ahead of your cycle. It's x3 tablet per day and you stop taking them at egg pick up. FYI, I just dropped of a used and and unused bottle to Warren's office (the last time I checked, no one's claimed it yet - freebie!). Cost me approx $100+ from memory per bottle if you're keen, PM me and and give you my details so you can grab from reception.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I rang and spoke to the new lady, she asked Kendal what to do and came back on the phone and said take it when I get home. I said already do but it means I'll only be taking them 3 times to day not 4. She then said well I guess set an alarm
    For midnight and take them then don't double up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I rang and spoke to the new lady, she asked Kendal what to do and came back on the phone and said take it when I get home. I said already do but it means I'll only be taking them 3 times to day not 4. She then said well I guess set an alarm
    For midnight and take them then don't double up?
    That makes sense. I rang up once because i thought i had accidentally taken a double dose and Claire told me that it's not that big a deal to have more than one dose at the same time. I also read about that elsewhere. They told me to still have my last night time dose even if it meant i ended up having an extra one. They said better to take too much than not enough. So i don't think taking your last dose at midnight will be a problem at all if it means you're getting your full daily dose. Just annoying to have to wake up at that time!