Closed Thread
Page 72 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Not sure about that hun at least with cramps I felt something could be happening now not feeling anything. Suppose I would never be happy either way haha!
    Lol We are always looking out for something. I had no symptoms early on really and was worried to death but all turned out to be good. I'm really hoping this is it for you honey. Things have been different so that's a start.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks for asking @mrsparso after transfer I had some cramping but that has all stopped now so not feeling much maybe my body just adjusting to the progesterone. Just phoned for bt results and progesterone at 789 so at least I have no concern about that after lucrin trigger. Last booster took last night so bt next Monday.
    Oh the 2WW is so awful. You can't help but just over analyse everything. Am i having symptoms? Why aren't i feeling any different? Is it just the medication? I drove myself crazy asking myself a million and one questions like that. I know that no words can take that self-torture away. All i will say is that I'm thinking of you and hoping that you'll get a nice surprise in about a week. Hang in there lovely xxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-08-2016),Heyside  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @MrsParao crazy right it's coming so fast. Can't wait till Tuesday next week so I can relax. How are you travelling ? Your not far behind wooh :-)
    I feel like this 12 week mark can't have come fast enough! It's 12 weeks for me next Monday. So one more week of rest left. We are having harmony blood test and prenatal scan around the 13 week mark so i don't think I'll relax more until after that. But other than feeling tired I've been going well so i have no complaints ☺

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@mrsparso I agree but I feel like I won't relax till the nuchal scan which is in 8 more days. I thought your could get harmony at 7-8 weeks? Then i see charlotte straight after which is a relief. I'm having the scan with carmody at Wesley who apparently are fantastic. I'm so glad to hear all is well with you. Not far behind me it will come so quick I can't believe on Thursday I'll be drug free apart from prednisone
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 15-08-2016 at 20:08.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I agree but I feel like I won't relax till the nuchal scan which is in 8 more days. I thought your could get harmony at 7-8 weeks? Then i see charlotte straight after which is a relief. I'm having the scan with carmody at Wesley who apparently are fantastic. I'm so glad to hear all is well with you. Not far behind me it will come so quick I can't believe on Thursday I'll be drug free apart from prednisone
    Umm...I'm not too sure about the tests. Our ob just said between 12 & 13 weeks which is what we did with our DS too. There's a scan place at the hospital we're going to so just getting it done there which is easy. You will just love the drug free days. Not long to go!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

[MENTION=111926]MrsParasoMENTION]o exciting times ahead. I can't wait. I hope it helps with ms and it goes too. Hope your doing well xx are you finding out gender in harmony

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definitely exciting. I hope you get a break from your MS. I feel lucky that I've never suffered with it. We're going to keep bubs gender a surprise. We did that with DS too so we're going to do the same. I am more tempted this time but I found not knowing gave me incentive to push during labour as I wanted him out so i could finally find out if it was a he or she!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I'm finding out hubby doesn't want to know though. I don't know how I would go not knowing haha!! Yes you are lucky but it hasn't been easy for you either you have had stress along the way. Labour geez I haven't even thought that far ahead. Just realised when I can announce it will be 4 months of marriage and we will be 3 months :-) our guest at our wedding put in for a wishing well for Ivf so we are going to thank everyone for helping it happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 we were very open about our infertility with everyone as it came a shock at 25 years old etc. So we had a beautiful poem written about about how our wish was for a boy or girl as we already have a house etc. Everyone was so supporting of it. I've just been writing a poem now to announce it to our guests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 we were very open about our infertility with everyone as it came a shock at 25 years old etc. So we had a beautiful poem written about about how our wish was for a boy or girl as we already have a house etc. Everyone was so supporting of it. I've just been writing a poem now to announce it to our guests.
    Wow that's so lovely. Good on you for being so open about it. That's a very brave thing to do. Enjoy making your announcement to family and friends xx