Closed Thread
Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @gorgeousgeorge I love your attitude it's awesome. Up until a few weeks ago I thought morning sickness only meant morning, I was so confused why I was having it at night I was focusing on 1 thing at a time, like the ivf process I still understand it until things were actually happening and I had no idea why I was taking things or injecting or inserting. I still don't quiet know half the stuff lucky the ladies on here educate me. Heck yes that will be here so quickly do you get a holiday too? So exciting for you eeeek. I bloody agree, although hubby liked to try to constantly have sex to make a baby on his own with me haha!! I will take care you also xxx so what date is the fly out? X
    Naaw thanks @Rosie8888 lol, i do know about all day sickness coz my mum had it so bad she couldn't swallow her own saliva without vomiting so she had to carry an empty icecream bucket around everywhere for like 3 months and constantly spit in it. I remember from when i would have been 8 years old. Lol. It was SO GROSS. I vividly remember me and my brother accidentally tipping it over, especially when we were in the car. Eeeeeeeew!!!Omg! TMI Sorry, ive probably made you sick now just reading about it. And she had to go to hospital on a drip for ages too.
    I worry its hereditary!!!
    And honestly, i hardly knew anything until about a year into ivf, like aboyt my 3rd cycle. So its totally ok to ask questions, coz thats the best way to learn. I dont think anyone on bubhub minds helping other people learn by answering questions. And so many other ladies know way more stuff than me.
    Yes, it will be a holiday too. Im just thinking its actually lovely to be explaining it all if you dont know much about it, coz its a more exciting, interesting story for you to hear and therefore more enjoyable for me to tell. There's another thread im on here at bubhub called "egg donation in greece". Its public so yiu can read it. Lots of interesting stories. 4 other ladies will be in athens doing the same thing at the same clinic! Pretty much on the same day so we might actually meet! So, me and the egg donor go on the pill and we stop at the same time and get AF same time. Then she takes the stim injections. Me and dh fly over the day of donors epu and dh does sample. Then we hang out having a lovely holiday for 5 days and i go back yo thd clinic for transfer (hopefully:-) if all goes as hoped.) Then we are staying an extra week, islands etc... Fly home, and do bt. Its my first go at donor eggs so im so excited but so scared it wont work at the same time, lol, so very much like the whole own egg ivf thing really. (Except you kinda cycle overseas on holidays and you dont have to take the drugs or have an operation and its got about a 50-60% success rate-so im focusing on the positives and im hoping that will help stave off the TWW crazies. :-) Sorry my post is so long. Such a bad habit of mine. I love telling stories.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (13-08-2016),Heyside  (12-08-2016),Rosie8888  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

@gorgeousgeorge that's awesome I'll check the thread out. I'm so happy that you got a donor to help make this all happen for you. There is so many incredible people in this world. That's also great you get time to chill out and relax there. I have so many friends over there atm living it up in the summer my fb is full of pics. Isn't that beautiful that you will meet other ladies from aus in same situation. We are so lucky there is other options in the world to help us achieve that final result. Please don't be sorry I'm actually honoured that you have shared your story with me. I wish I could give you a big hug and say I'm proud and of you this is excellent and I'm so excited for you xxx oh geez your poor mum, I'm praying mine goes away, but what ever I'm dealt I will deal with xxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (12-08-2016),Heyside  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge how exciting I'm so happy for you and dh and happy to have you with us all on this thread full of amazing ladies. We'll always be around for you xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge so happy for you! I was looking into ED in Greece before I fell pregnant. I'm sure you will be in great hands. Its always been on my bucket list! @Rosie8888 I'm more sick in the afternoons and evenings and feels like I toss and turn all night. I explained it to DH yesterday that it feels like I'm constantly seedy and hungover!

Had another scan yesterday to check the spotting (it stopped over a week ago) and everything is looking perfect! 9 weeks today

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @gorgeousgeorge - we are definately all behind you supporting you hun keep us updated very exciting x
    @Keepontryin13 - Fabulous news all looks good and bleeding has stopped hun xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepontryin13 you could not of explained it better. I get maybe 3 hours sleep a night also. It's an interesting thing ms isn't it. Hot chips and chocolate milk are my savour ( I'm normally lactose intolerant) so I'm loving it my stomach does too haha! That's excellent Hun so happy for you xx
    @mrsparso how are you Hun?
    @Heyside hope you are ok and not to much bloating xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling stupid - just went to get a script filled for clexane and I have no repeats left its so annoying I've had to ring charlotte now and see what to do as I only need them
    For 6 more days then I'll be 12 weeks she planned to cease them. Not what I want on a Friday afternoon. Plus I'm baby sitting my nephew and don't have a car seat to drive anywhere atm grrr frustrated at my self

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 I'm going really well thanks. Still on rest but saw my ob yesterday and bub is growing well and heartbeat strong so we were very happy about that. You must be so excited that you've almost hit the 12 week mark. I'm sorry to hear you're still suffering with the not so morning sickness. I hope it eases off for you in the next couple of weeks. If you get stuck with the clexane i have a heap that i won't need so feel free to let me know if you can't get a script from Charlotte. Last time i needed a script the nurses were able to write one and then the chemist downstairs filled it without a doctor signature. They just sent the script back up to be signed at a later time so you might be able to do that?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 and @mrsparso i can believe its been nearly 12 weeks since your bfp's. Lol, its probably gone much quicker for me coz i havent been sick the whole time! Wow though, such a good sign that youve both made it so far xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso that's excellent news that ob is all happy and bub is growing well such great news. How far are you now? I'm 11w 1 d. I actually had a good day today which was great to feel normal again hoping I'm through the worst. I had my blood test today. I rang charlotte and she needed up saying don't worry about it for only 6 days that I should be fine. Thank gosh my stomach is blue green and yellow. Thank you for the offer though.
    @gorgeousgeorge it feels like the process was ages ago but 12 weeks feels like it's coming quick it's really strange feeling. Thanks for your lovely words xxx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-08-2016)