Closed Thread
Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Chyna I'm confused as to why they called in morning sickness then? I had it around 2 today then went then back again. Seems to be when I start to hungry or something. Has it all gone for you now ?
    Yeah it should just be called sickness lol. Yeah I'm alot better last few days thanks hun. Try to eat or have a snack every 3hrs. I found it stopped me feeling ill as you get that way when hungary. I carried sultanas, buts and an apple with me everywhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna thanks great idea will do that. Yeah i agree it should be called just sickness. Oh I'm glad to hear you are doing better the last few days. Is this your first time being a mum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna thanks great idea will do that. Yeah i agree it should be called just sickness. Oh I'm glad to hear you are doing better the last few days. Is this your first time being a mum?
    Thanks honey. Yes its our first. Very exciting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting for you xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mummymaybe I have been thinking of you since your cancelled transfer how are you doing hun?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Wow @Gagingi.. Reading ur post has really given me renewed hope tonight about seeing Wazza in September. I'm 42 in December & it's looming over me like a black cloud. LB told us last year that once women hit 42 she basically has zero success getting them pregnant with IVF, so as December nears im really feeling like I'm screwed!

I don't really have any 'known' issues but I have a high AMH 24.6, plus immune stuff (hashimotos) & although no one has said I have PCO, I wrote to Dr Braverman in the US a while back & he suggested I might have 'silent endo'... God knows! I did have a lap/hysteroscopy last year which came out as clear- but I do wonder. I get around 15 eggs at EPU which is reasonably high at this age so I'll be interested to hear what Wazza thinks about whether I actually DO have PCO. And My DP did have sperm issues, but were hoping these might have been resolved now (pls god!).. Just need to get him retested. Was it you who mentioned Picsi in a previous post? So Wazza does do Picsi if needed?

Anyway! I'm rambling... I guess reading ur post tonight has just given me a bit of a boost that I badly needed.. So thank you hon X
    @Charlie74 sorry for the delay in replying. Given your egg numbers I'd still be very hopeful. At QFG their stats indicate that the big drop happens at 43 and I was freaking out about approaching 43, but we kept getting better quality embryos once we moved to Wazza even though I was about to turn 43. We would have kept going with stim cycles until we saw a decrease in egg/embryo quality. Wazza and I discussed our options numerous times and whilst he suggested DE, he also conceded that given my good egg numbers we were still in with a chance with OE. He also pointed out that whilst my eggs would have been better at 16, there is no set date that the 43 decline happens - it's not your birthday! I also wonder how many cycles some of the older girls do - on the QFG forum, a lot seem to baulk at more than 2 or 3, where current research is suggesting 9 as the give up number of stim cycles.

Do you just want the one kiddie? It took three PGD normals (admittedly 2 of very average grading) for us to get a BFP. If you want more than one, then embryo banking might be an option? I'll be 43.5 when our little one is born and we want to focus on him, not jump straight back into IVF, so it looks like he'll be it. As you've probably read, Wazza's cycles are tougher going than a lot of FSs. I breezed through cycles with FS#1, but needed to reduce workload with Wazza, particularly with back-to-backs and risk of OHSS. How much FSH did LB have you on? Wazza typically seems to use 450-600.

With the growth hormones it is SciTropin, which is another injectable. So you usually would take DHEA until you commence your cycle and then SciTropin I think from CD6. SciTropin is only 0.5ml and the vial has just over 3 doses. After my last stim cycle I priced it through my local chemist and it would have been $50- cheaper/vial, so if we'd done another cycle I'd have asked Wazza for a script. I'm not sure which chemist Wazza gets it from, but generally find chemists on Wickham Terrace more expensive than in the suburbs.

September is not far away now. I hope your mood has improved and you are enjoying your holiday again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso congratulations!!! So exciting!!!
    Last edited by Gagingi; 03-07-2016 at 18:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso oh I wasn't given scripts after ? Hmm it's all confusing. How you feeling now Hun?
    @Rosie8888 your scripts might be at The Wesley Pharmacy. If you were given a bag at the day hospital, they are usually provided by the Wesley and they hold onto the repeat scripts. If you ring them, they'll post them out. They are also open long hours - 7 days, so you can get the medications from them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Woohoo congratulations honey. This is the start of a great month for everyone. I'm so happy for you just did a 'yes' out loud and had a group of people looking at me ( am out at a bbq festival) lol. Great numbers also xx
    Thanks so much @Chyna. That made me laugh picturing you shouting out at the bbq! It is still sinking in but I'm just feeling so thankful. How are you going?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (04-07-2016),Gagingi  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    MrsParso congratulations!!! So exciting!!!
    Thanks so much @Gagingi! I really appreciate it. It is very exciting ☺

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (03-07-2016)