Closed Thread
Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Got 2 high quality blastocysts biopsied! Can't complain, feeling pretty good about it. It could have been 0!
    That's great news @LitteDove. I hope the results come back good for you ☺

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleDove 2 is fantastic!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Awh honey that's great news. Just had tears reading that while I'm sitting in my ob's waiting room. So so happy for you xx
    Sorry hun missed this earlier thanks so much hun. Sounds like your hormones are going haywire lol. Hope your appointment went well x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies 😃

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Sorry hun missed this earlier thanks so much hun. Sounds like your hormones are going haywire lol. Hope your appointment went well x
    Thanks honey, appointment went well thanks. Little 'vegemite' is growing well and ob was very happy. Have my gd bt in 2 weeks so hopefully that comes back ok.
    Lost the plot before and randomly burst into tears poor dh didnt know what happened... realised today would of been our due date for bub we mc in January. How are you feeling today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear @Chyna hope all goes well with the gd bt enjoy that "lovely" liquid haha!! Oh so sorry to hear that news of your expected due date that must have been hard. I think we both lost a pregnancy around the same time last January so know how you feel xxx

I am fine today back to myself now, taking one day of rest today which feels strange as I feel ok but its not doing me any harm.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks honey, appointment went well thanks. Little 'vegemite' is growing well and ob was very happy. Have my gd bt in 2 weeks so hopefully that comes back ok.
    Lost the plot before and randomly burst into tears poor dh didnt know what happened... realised today would of been our due date for bub we mc in January. How are you feeling today?
    Glad to hear your appointment went well and that your little bubba is growing well. Sorry that it was also a sad day with the date passing of your lost little one. Your body just must have known hey? I'm so happy that you have the arrival of a new little one to look forward to xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear @Chyna hope all goes well with the gd bt enjoy that "lovely" liquid haha!! Oh so sorry to hear that news of your expected due date that must have been hard. I think we both lost a pregnancy around the same time last January so know how you feel xxx

I am fine today back to myself now, taking one day of rest today which feels strange as I feel ok but its not doing me any harm.
    Enjoy your day of rest! You have tob take it when you can get it. Glad you are feeling ok xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-08-2016),Heyside  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks honey, I'm so sorry of your lost little one. It is so hard but realized it happened for a reason. Good to hear your vack to your normal self and enjoying your 'me' day. I've got a good feeling about these little embies you have honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Glad to hear your appointment went well and that your little bubba is growing well. Sorry that it was also a sad day with the date passing of your lost little one. Your body just must have known hey? I'm so happy that you have the arrival of a new little one to look forward to xx
    Awh thanks gorgeous. Yes a new date to look forward to. How are you feeling?
    Last edited by Chyna; 09-08-2016 at 19:35.