Closed Thread
Page 63 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso sorry you had another stressful day but am very glad bub is well and so is heart beat etc.
    @Heyside I have everything crossed for you Hun xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Well it was a relief to go and see Wazza. He did ultrasound and bub had strong heartbeat of 160 and area around was all looking good. I had another vessel bleed but it's not near bub and draining away ok. So just have to keep resting which I'm more than happy to do if it means bub will be ok. Shed a few tears of relief today. Didn't have any spotting with my first pregnancy so this one has been a lot more stressful so far!
    Good news!! So glad everything is ok!
    I had hot chips for tea.....gawwwd things are getting out if control......it's the only thing that satisfies me atm....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-08-2016),Rosie8888  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keepontrying13 so did I

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Keepontryin13  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, does anyone remember if AF was delayed after a long down reg cycle egg collection? Or if there PMS was worse?

I still have 5 days to go but just curious.
    Also, one of my boobs is so sore on the side, it feels like I've been punched repeatedly! Not sure if thats from IVF or something I should worry about... random question I know but I have a strong family history of breast cancer and I've never had this kind of pain before a period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies haven't been online for a little while.

My FET was scheduled for last Thursday but unfortunately both remaining embies didn't survive the thaw, so back to square one for us.

Wazza was so lovely and really disappointed for us. I am doing fine though.

Going to give myself a month or two break before going to another cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post

My FET was scheduled for last Thursday but unfortunately both remaining embies didn't survive the thaw, so back to square one for us.

@Zowiebluebell sigh im so sorry that happened. My last frozen emby survived the thaw, so i drove 200km to do et and just as id pressed the ok button on the eftpos machine at the clinic, the embryologist rang my mobile to say it had arrested. I had my mum in the car waiting to come in n see the transfer. I had never been sooo disappointed ever in my whole life. So, i can understand how you feel xox Never got any more frosties after that. Weirdly, i felt relieved becayse i dont think i could take something like that happening again. xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post

Awh honey big hugs and I'm so sorry it didn't happen this time around for you. Good luck over the next couple of months looking after yourself and spend that quality time with dh. I'm so sad for you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @newbeginnings284 - I don't think you can really go off your expected date for af after egg collection due to all the hormones in your body hun. I can understand your concern with your family history hun but I think yet again it could just be the hormones in your system maybe ask if you are concerned.
    @Zowiebluebell - So sorry to hear your FET couldn't go ahead with the embies not surviving. This is my worst fear it has happened once before out of the 5 frosties we have used. Take time for yourself hun and big hugs x
    @gorgeousgeorge - Sorry to hear of your story also of a failed FET hun its so hard to cope with x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside where r u at- are you still growing your embies for Tuesday?? sorry too many fast moving threads!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Far out.. That is really rough..
    They say there's a 30% chance it doesn't thaw properly.. I wonder how many of mine crap themselves in a week..... :scared:
    Don't be scared hun. My embies weren't great quality so I was told up front they may not survive the thaw.

Fingers crossed for you xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (06-08-2016)