Closed Thread
Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it was a relief to go and see Wazza. He did ultrasound and bub had strong heartbeat of 160 and area around was all looking good. I had another vessel bleed but it's not near bub and draining away ok. So just have to keep resting which I'm more than happy to do if it means bub will be ok. Shed a few tears of relief today. Didn't have any spotting with my first pregnancy so this one has been a lot more stressful so far!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (05-08-2016),newbeginnings284  (05-08-2016),Rosie8888  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso well, that is a relief, im happy for you, a lovely finish to a friday afternoon, hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LitteDove i hope you get good news about your little embies over the weekend too ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks mrsparso! I managed to get through to Kendal and all 6 are still going strong. I don't think I'm going to call over the weekend. I'll wait til Monday and talk to either Kate or Kendal. Don't want to risk talking to a scientist and then feeling stressed!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so pleased everything is ok with bub mrsparso!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 - Thanks hun, no hun I had a transfer with Warren last Oct and this year I have had a DET and my last cycle transfer that I had on the same day as you. So thats 4 embryos transfered with Warren only one that was pgd tested last cycle.
    @gorgeousgeorge - It is a crazy and unpredictable world of ivf hun yes and no I definitely wouldn't have believed you if you daid I was going to gain one. I was told that this one I have gained and maybe others as an egg had darker cells on them that might effect there chance of pregnancy though so we shall see. I would feel very lucky to get one embryo at the end of this cycle, my first cycle I transfered at day 3 and had none to freeze at all.
    @mrsparso - So happy to read all looks good with bub and the bleed is located away from him/her. Can imagine you being very relieved hope the rest does the trick and stops the bleed.
    @LittleDove - Fabulous news you still have 6 going strong, can understand you not phoning the lab over the weekend if you can get the final result on monday from the nurses. I will phone on Sunday I think to prepare myself so I kind of have an idea where I stand before transfer. Apparently the lab might be able to give me more info on the dark cells on my eggs also.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (05-08-2016),Rosie8888  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    I'm so pleased everything is ok with bub mrsparso!!
    Thanks lovely. Me too! So pleased your embies are going well. Good idea to wait till Monday to check your embies. Try and enjoy your werkend as much as you can ☺

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Rosie8888 - So sorry to hear you are suffering with the sickness hope it eases. Glad to hear you are getting more sleep x
    @mrsparso - Oh hun how stressful with more bleeding. Its really goid that Wazza will see you for reasurrance hoping its good news x

AFM - Ok so I didn't phone yesterday just couldn't face hearing in some ways I have zoned out of things. We had 4 embryos on Wednesday (day 1) but now we have 5 (day 3). Apparently we had a slow starter which only developed yesterday. Some are considered a little behind but I am not letting that concern me as they were checked at 7am this morning and my pick up wasn't until 1pm do they really haven't even reached day 3 in my eyes. Now I need to decide when to ring over the weekend our biggest drop off usually happens around day 4.
    @LittleDove - So seems we both hadna slow starter, we have never had that before not holding up nuch hope though it was a little behind. How were your results today? Has your pain eased? I have been fine up until today but I felt a little more tender when I woke uo today.
    That's great news hun, fingers crossed they keep growing xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    More spotting for me this morning Just when i was starting to feel a bit more confident. I spoke to nurses at the hospital my obstetrician is based at and they think nothing to worry about at this stage but of course i will worry. I'm hoping my ob will call me today to check in. Otherwise i might call Wazza for his opinion.
    Awh honey, I'm sorry to hear the pesky spotting is back. How'd you go with Wazza? I had to go and see him when I was 13wks on a saturday morning after some spotting he happily fit me in. Hugs xx
    Last edited by Chyna; 05-08-2016 at 18:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Well it was a relief to go and see Wazza. He did ultrasound and bub had strong heartbeat of 160 and area around was all looking good. I had another vessel bleed but it's not near bub and draining away ok. So just have to keep resting which I'm more than happy to do if it means bub will be ok. Shed a few tears of relief today. Didn't have any spotting with my first pregnancy so this one has been a lot more stressful so far!
    Awh honey, i just had some tears of happiness for you too (am emotional today) I'm so relieved all is ok. Xx