Closed Thread
Page 61 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - So sorry to hear you are suffering with the sickness hope it eases. Glad to hear you are getting more sleep x
    @mrsparso - Oh hun how stressful with more bleeding. Its really goid that Wazza will see you for reasurrance hoping its good news x

AFM - Ok so I didn't phone yesterday just couldn't face hearing in some ways I have zoned out of things. We had 4 embryos on Wednesday (day 1) but now we have 5 (day 3). Apparently we had a slow starter which only developed yesterday. Some are considered a little behind but I am not letting that concern me as they were checked at 7am this morning and my pick up wasn't until 1pm do they really haven't even reached day 3 in my eyes. Now I need to decide when to ring over the weekend our biggest drop off usually happens around day 4.
    @LittleDove - So seems we both hadna slow starter, we have never had that before not holding up nuch hope though it was a little behind. How were your results today? Has your pain eased? I have been fine up until today but I felt a little more tender when I woke uo today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keepintryin13 isn't it funny what it all does to our body and how we react and how some get nothing. My first day on 25mg prednisone hoping I sleep tonight I think I could feel better if I was sleeping. Oh I'm the same I hate meat haha ! I'm obsessed with potato wedges not the Best But all I can stomach and hot chips on bread. So we are similar haha!
    @mrsparso sending you positive vibes, I have friends who spotted all through there pregnancies. And my mum did with my sister and I.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hats great about the extra embie Heyside! I called earlier but Kendal was not available. The receptionist said she would get her to call back but she hasn't as yet. Don't know if I should call again. My pain is a lot las today which I'm very grateful for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sending you lots of positive thoughts. When is transfer of the pgd one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Hats great about the extra embie Heyside! I called earlier but Kendal was not available. The receptionist said she would get her to call back but she hasn't as yet. Don't know if I should call again. My pain is a lot las today which I'm very grateful for!
    Yes I would try again if you have waited a while hun. Great that your pain has eased, good luck hun x

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside sending you lots of positive thoughts. When is transfer of the pgd one?
    Thanks hun transfer is Monday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I hope you have a lovely relaxing care free weekend before transfer xxx is this your first embie from wazza ? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside Doesnt that just go to show how crazy unpredictable every step in ivf is? If i had have said, "maybe you'll get more embryos than you started with?" we both would have laughed at how ridiculously impossible that would be based on your pcos and drop off rate in past cycles. You know, i think having too large or too small numbers of eggs at the start, regardless of pcos, so lots or endo-poor response-so not many and/or age-poor response, im thinking by day 5, wherever you started, we mostly all end up with 2-3 embies if we're lucky or 1 if we're unlucky and maybe just getting to transfer and knowing youve got the 1-best one out of the batch in exactly the right place at the right time, is maybe the best we should be hoping for, in a way. Iykwim? To be honest, ive just been thinking that 1-2 to test/transfer is enough to make the ivf effort and expense worth a go, really.
    So i guess im trying to think of positive outlooks for you and me, in that getting to transfer, even just 1 is worth the cycle. AND you actually have found a eupliod embryo to transfer, so that's a really good thing :-)
    I really hope your current batch also gives you another few to test and transfer and bloody work of course! :-) xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 05-08-2016 at 16:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside so pleased to hear that at this stage your embies are doing well. I understand that it's not as pleasant calling the scientists over the weekend. We had the same experience with our first cycle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your little frozen embie defrosts well and you have a smooth transfer on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside so pleased to hear that at this stage your embies are doing well. I understand that it's not as pleasant calling the scientists over the weekend. We had the same experience with our first cycle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your little frozen embie defrosts well and you have a smooth transfer on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews