Closed Thread
Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso today was my first day of being weened so too soon to tell but spent the day in bed with a bucket :-( but tomorrow is my first day on 25mg prednisone so hopefully. Oh I know right isn't it horrible with no Bm and the wind. It's hard to keep water down that will help me go to the toilet so I hope coloxyl and movicol and can work with little water but I don't like my chance. How are you feeling otherwise ?
    @newbeggings284 well done that's excellent
    Oh no I'm sorry to hear you're still suffering from the pregnancy sickness. Other than my irritable bowel i can't complain. I saw ob again today to check on bub and growth and heartrate was good and ob was pleased so bedrest has obviously been helping. I haven't had any more bleeding so I'm really hoping all the meds and rest will get me through these next few weeks and past that 12 week mark. Meds make me really tired but the bonus is I'm having some amazing sleeps. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside just wanted to wish you all the best for your call about your embies tomorrow. I totally understand you not wanting to call up today. I felt that same way during our last cycle. It's so awful waiting on hold for them to tell you how they're going. I really hope the lower number might mean better quality for you. I'll be thinking of you and hoping those embies are fighting strong for you xxx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-08-2016),Gagingi  (05-08-2016),Rosie8888  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newbeginnings284 that's great news about your embies hun. So happy for you ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    I called and today we have 6 embryos! That truly was a surprise! 2 embryos are looking odd but they other 4 are looking good. I was expecting to lose at least a couple. Will see what happens tomorrow. Did you call Heyside or have you decided to leave it for today?
    That's fantastic news @LitteDove. I hope those little embies keep growing strong for you over the next few days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I suffer ibs too and normally I get the runs a few times a week also. But I have not had it once since starting on any meds which I find strange. Yay that ob was really happy with it all today and bed rest is paying off :-) excellent on no more bleeding what a relief. I couldn't agree more about being tired. I struggle the days I can go to work to stay awake when I get home I go straight to bed. How far are you now? Yay on the good sleeps I think I got 5 hours last night the most in a week wooh so things must be getting better I hope haha! Thanks Hun I hope so too at least it's then the weekend so I can relax then. Take care :-) and I'm so happy it's all back on track for you x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside thinking of you today honey with your call. I really hope its good news big hugs xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-08-2016),LittleDove  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Oh no I'm sorry to hear you're still suffering from the pregnancy sickness. Other than my irritable bowel i can't complain. I saw ob again today to check on bub and growth and heartrate was good and ob was pleased so bedrest has obviously been helping. I haven't had any more bleeding so I'm really hoping all the meds and rest will get me through these next few weeks and past that 12 week mark. Meds make me really tired but the bonus is I'm having some amazing sleeps. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx
    @Rosie8888 I have the runs twice a day at the moment....Totally opposite but I reckon its from the progesterone. I have all day nausea at the moment as well and am considering becoming a vegetarian! Cannot stand the smell/taste of meat at the moment and all I want is bread and salty snacks!
    @mrsparso Glad your spotting has settled down and bub is looking nice and healthy! I'm with you on the tiredness...not sure if its the meds or the pregnancy? My spotting has stopped so hoping thats a good sign but still taking it easy. See Charlotte again next week for scan and more intralipids.

Happy Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    More spotting for me this morning Just when i was starting to feel a bit more confident. I spoke to nurses at the hospital my obstetrician is based at and they think nothing to worry about at this stage but of course i will worry. I'm hoping my ob will call me today to check in. Otherwise i might call Wazza for his opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah crap.....Is it still brown though? I know when I talked to Charlotte last week she said brown wasn't so much a concern its when its more like a period flow red colour....Still dosent put our minds at ease....I'd call Wazza....Do everything you can for peace of mind...I'd be doing the same...xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Ah crap.....Is it still brown though? I know when I talked to Charlotte last week she said brown wasn't so much a concern its when its more like a period flow red colour....Still dosent put our minds at ease....I'd call Wazza....Do everything you can for peace of mind...I'd be doing the same...xx
    No it was red but just a little bit which is the same as i had last time. So I've called Wazza's rooms and I'm seeing him at 1pm so hopefully everything will be ok.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-08-2016),Keepontryin13  (05-08-2016)