Closed Thread
Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Oh okay that makes sense, thank you! I always feel like I'm going to miss something with all the medication etc. Good luck for Monday, that's very exciting!!
    @Gagingi No... I don't think so. I can fall pregnant naturally, the issue is chromosomal and has ended in miscarriage 4 times, so I need IVF purely for PGD. If we did that or tried naturally again its a massive gamble. Right now I'm not sure my heart can take another loss but maybe we could freeze them and keep them just in case.
    Im calling up this arvo to see how many made it to testing. So far its definitely 2!! My odds aren't great so I need as many as possible in the hope of finding one that's genetically okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleDove 4 is great! What day are you up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is only day 2 unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newbeginnings284 - No worries hun if you get some normal embies will you do an FET asap? Good luck for your results later hoping its amazing news and you get a good number to test x
    @LittleDove did you discuss your pain with the nurse at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey ladies appt with Charlotte was great I have defiantly made a great choice by having her. Bubs is doing well, measuring a day ahead. charlotte has started to ween me off meds and get me off prednisone quicker , and also stuff to help Bm. She has told me to take Maxalon and zofran religiously to get me through till 13 weeks.
    @Heyside sending you love I have no words :-( xx
    Glad to hear your appointment with Charlotte went well. Hopefully the nausea and issues with BM will start to settle down. I'm still having issues with bowels too. Poor hubby slept on the couch last night as my wind was so bad 😣 How embarrassing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @newbeginnings284 - No worries hun if you get some normal embies will you do an FET asap? Good luck for your results later hoping its amazing news and you get a good number to test x
    @LittleDove did you discuss your pain with the nurse at all?
    @Heyside Thank you! I got 4!! So happy and amazed - so different from my other cycle.

It depends on how many I get really as to whether I do a FET. I want to bank some embryos now before I get older or the quality goes down anymore. If I only get one I'll definitely do another cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Results are in...from my 7 eggs, 4 made it to blastocyst for PGD testing. We are so shocked and so happy!!

3 were BB and one was BC. My last clinic told me that my BC blastocyst couldn't be tested so I'm confused but I wasn't told any numbers last time. Hopefully a BC can still make it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (06-10-2016),Chyna  (05-08-2016),LittleDove  (04-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Results are in...from my 7 eggs, 4 made it to blastocyst for PGD testing. We are so shocked and so happy!!

3 were BB and one was BC. My last clinic told me that my BC blastocyst couldn't be tested so I'm confused but I wasn't told any numbers last time. Hopefully a BC can still make it.
    That is fantastic news hun what an amazing outcome from 7 eggs you must be ecstatic. That makes sense to bank some embies hun so you have frosties to come back to as you get older. Good luck with the testing now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso today was my first day of being weened so too soon to tell but spent the day in bed with a bucket :-( but tomorrow is my first day on 25mg prednisone so hopefully. Oh I know right isn't it horrible with no Bm and the wind. It's hard to keep water down that will help me go to the toilet so I hope coloxyl and movicol and can work with little water but I don't like my chance. How are you feeling otherwise ?
    @newbeggings284 well done that's excellent

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    My wind was so so bad and so so smelly, my DH was really having a hard time getting any sleep. Do you know why it happens? Is if mild OHSS or just a result of e2 lowering? Any idea?
    My poor DH is the same. It's so embarrassing. I'm kind of relieved I'm on bedrest at the moment as I'd be too scared to be out in public! I go from no bowel movements to multiples in a day but don't feel like I'm ever clearing things out properly. Sorry for TMI! I think for me it's a mix of meds and pregnancy hormones. I suffer a bit from constipation on/off anyways and i think pregnancy makes it worse. Trying to drink lots of water and loading up on the fruit and veg. Hopefully it eases off soon...or i may need to buy DH a gas mask!!