Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How did you go Heyside?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Awesome news honey, yeah traffic is crappy during the day up there. I've got a good feeling about this n one for you. With everything that's happened iver last few day xx
    It was the huge traffic accident that was on the coast it took us an hour to get off the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    How did you go Heyside?
    How did you go hun, there were so many ladies here today so not sure if I saw you.

My disaster of a cycle continues I am afraid. I only got 9 eggs from 25 follicles and I know I only need one good one but with my usual huge drop off it doesn't look good. To top it off my meds weren't sent to the hospital so Dh had to run down to Warren's room for scripts and sort it at the chemist only to bring it back to the hospital and its all wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's rubbish about the meds not being ready. It was the same for me but less of an issue as I'm not having a transfer this time. I'm so sorry you only got 9 out of 25. I've been there before and it's so disappointing after everything. I was there, I think I saw you in the recovery room. I was sitting near the tv with my drip still in talking to the other lady with her drip still in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    It was the huge traffic accident that was on the coast it took us an hour to get off the coast.

How did you go hun, there were so many ladies here today so not sure if I saw you.

My disaster of a cycle continues I am afraid. I only got 9 eggs from 25 follicles and I know I only need one good one but with my usual huge drop off it doesn't look good. To top it off my meds weren't sent to the hospital so Dh had to run down to Warren's room for scripts and sort it at the chemist only to bring it back to the hospital and its all wrong.
    So sorry to hear you've had a disappointing day lovely. I know that you would have wanted more eggs with the drop off you have. But perhaps the lower quantity could mean some better quality ones in there? What a pain with you getting messed around with your meds too. I hope you have a safe journey home and manage to get some rest over the next few days. Thinking of you lovely xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies appt with Charlotte was great I have defiantly made a great choice by having her. Bubs is doing well, measuring a day ahead. charlotte has started to ween me off meds and get me off prednisone quicker , and also stuff to help Bm. She has told me to take Maxalon and zofran religiously to get me through till 13 weeks.
    @Heyside sending you love I have no words :-( xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside so sorry..what a crap day! Been there myself lovely but hopefully you get some keepers in that bundle. Huge hugs xx
    @Rosie8888 I feel the same with Charlotte. Your lucky to be weened off the drugs slowly.... I only said to DH tonight that I can handle another 30 weeks of clexane but am over everything else...especially the pessaries!!! Gotta do everything possible though so happy to stick it out!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    That's rubbish about the meds not being ready. It was the same for me but less of an issue as I'm not having a transfer this time. I'm so sorry you only got 9 out of 25. I've been there before and it's so disappointing after everything. I was there, I think I saw you in the recovery room. I was sitting near the tv with my drip still in talking to the other lady with her drip still in.
    Yes I have never had that with meds before it was so strange, so were you expecting meds too and didn't get them? Can't believe the scripts also got mixed up and DH ended up going back to the chemist twice, the chemist were very good though and took the meds back. I didn't get into recovery until around 4.15 hun there weren't many people still around and I didn't leave until 5.30 as had to wait for my intralipids. So not sure if you were still there then. Did you get good numbers hun?
    @Rosie8888 - Great that all went will your appointment with Charlotte hun x

Thanks for your positive thoughts ladies I don't know if I can even face ringing up tomorrow though I am dreading have a drop of already with fert rate as its usually after day 3 they all drop like flies. Last cycle we only had 3 embies to test with one normal so can't imagine getting much from this cycle 😢.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post

Oh honey I'm sorry you only got 9. Fingers crossed this one is different for you. I'm not a religious person but am praying for at least one good egg for you. That's horrible re meds your poor dh. Big hugs honey and I've everything crossed. Sending everything positive your way xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Chyna will phone for fert results today and take things from there. I may not ring daily for updates this time as might not be able to face it we will see. Starting my truck load of progesterone support today which is more than usual so I need to get my head around it all.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-08-2016)