Closed Thread
Page 53 of 125 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    @mrsparso yup I'm on the 400mg compounded ones already! Just wanted something to have in the morning to get moving and not lie down for. Spoke to Charlotte about it this morning. Going to see
    If I can handle 4 x 400 mg ones a day. 2 in the back end and 2 in the front... See how my Bowles handle it!!! On another note had a perfect scan again today but still concerned about the small amount of spotting but not enough for bed rest but still taking it easy...
    Oh yeah it's annoying having to lie down. Since I'm only on 3 i manage to get away with the morning and evening one quite easily and lay down during the day when DS goes down for his nap. It definitely helps that I'm not working at the moment. Glad your scan went well. Make sure you keep taking it easy ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 oh no!!! I hope it settles a little bit soon!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, hoping after seeing charlotte tomorrow I can reduce meds and hope to Brighten up. Thanks for always been amazing and understanding ladies xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - Oh no sorry to hear the valium didn't work hopefully you can drop down the dose of prednisone very soon.
    @newbeginnings284 - Great news on day 3 hun hope they continue x

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Can someone up date me on the grading system? There seem to be numerous ones online, what does QFG use?
    It can be confusing reading the numerous ones online hun usually the nurses explain where they should be at during each stage before giving you results. The site below is very good for blastocyst grading and very similar to qfg.

http://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

Good luck for tomorrow hun xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just to fill you all in with my crappy day😢. I was up all through the night waking for injections and tablets so absolutely shattered. I then had a 2 hour journey in the car for my bloods this morning at 6am for a bt to check my trigger worked as it was a lupron trigger. Drove the 2 hours back only to get a phone call later in the day from the nurse to say results show I am not starting to ovulate yet but may have had bt too early so had to do the 4 hour round trip again this afternoon. On top of that the anesthetists office apparently sent me forms via email for tomorrow that I haven’t received and the hospital has been trying to get in touch with me all day to sort out plans for tomorrow. Just hoping this trigger has worked or I dont know what will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside what a day for you. I'm so sorry you went through all of this. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Thanks ladies, hoping after seeing charlotte tomorrow I can reduce meds and hope to Brighten up. Thanks for always been amazing and understanding ladies xx
    Good luck with your appointment with Charlotte today hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Just to fill you all in with my crappy day😢. I was up all through the night waking for injections and tablets so absolutely shattered. I then had a 2 hour journey in the car for my bloods this morning at 6am for a bt to check my trigger worked as it was a lupron trigger. Drove the 2 hours back only to get a phone call later in the day from the nurse to say results show I am not starting to ovulate yet but may have had bt too early so had to do the 4 hour round trip again this afternoon. On top of that the anesthetists office apparently sent me forms via email for tomorrow that I haven’t received and the hospital has been trying to get in touch with me all day to sort out plans for tomorrow. Just hoping this trigger has worked or I dont know what will happen.
    Oh honey what a crappy day for you. Especially that drive! I really hope today goes well for you. Hugs hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside what a terrible day! You poor thing. Last thing you need before your EPU. I hope all has gone ok with your ovulation. Maybe all of this drama is a sign of a little drama queen baby to come. Keeping everything crossed for you lovely xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 all the best with your appointment today!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (02-08-2016)