Closed Thread
Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I had my scan this morning and I have around 25 follies in total but the problem is they are varying in size from 12mm to 21mm. Warren has said that the epu can be pushed out until Tuesday and he has a plan of injections for me to try and allow some of the smaller ones to catch up. I am to expect that some will just be too immature. I trigger with lucrin and a small amount of pregnyl Monday morning at 12.15am 😴 for a 1pm EPU on Tuesday. I spoke about my concerns with the lucrin trigger after bleeding a little on a previous cycle so Warren has ramped up my progesterone and estrogen support after EPU so hopefully that will hold things off again. The good thing is with a Tuesday collection the pgd testing can be done.
    Aww lovely I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you all the best. Wazza certainly has a lot of tricks up his sleeve so let's hope the extra meds do the trick for you and you get a nice collection of mature eggs. Great that the EPU will work out with your pgd testing xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    @Rosie8888 how are you finding the edemetrium? I don't think they absorb well enough for me...thinking of going back to crinone even though the cost is triple I feel like it's more 'comfortable'???
    @Keepontryin13 have you tried the 400mg strength pesseries that you can get from Wazza's office? They are much cheaper than the crinone and initially i only needed two a day. After my little bleed I'm now on 3 but still better overall than the crinone. Might be worth asking about?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    I've got my pick up on Tuesday at 12 so will probably see you there Heyside! Wazza said if you get up early you can have breakfast as they only need a 6 hour fast.
    Good luck for your EPU tomorrow @LitteDove. Hope Wazza is able to retrieve a nice collection of eggs for you xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside I've been taking the prednisone at 4am still can't sleep. The last 2 nights I've had 5 hours combined sleep. Does it get better?
    @Rosie8888 I'm currently on 1/2 a valium tablet 3-4 times a day and am sleeping like a baby. I'm sure if you took one before bed it would be fine. If you want to be sure you could call Wazza and check but like the others said there have been quite a few of us that have been put on it so it must be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Chyna Thank you :-) I'm 9wks and 2 days now . I'll take half Valium tonight and hopefully I get shut eye . Ladies this will give you something to laugh about, I didn't go to toilet in 7 days I've spent my whole day trying to go to the loo as I felt it was stuck. I just had my first experience with 2 enama finally did the trick. Hubby was happy cause I told him to leave the house and go to pub with his friends so I could be alone pacing around the house. Sorry for all the TMI . Please tell me someone has had something similar
    Oh that's so funny. I'm still having trouble with constipation too. I'm drinking so much water and eating a stack of fruit but it's not helping much. Usually my morning cup of tea helps to get things going but after our little scare I've cut that out. I know one tea won't do me any harm but mentally it makes me feel like I'm looking after bubba better. Might have to get back on the pear juice and movicol 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh my goodness just had a heart attack. I was supposed to take my last cetrotide at 2pm this afternoon and completely forgot until 4.20 😨. I freaked out and took it late there and then but then started worrying I wouldn't ovulate from the trigger. So I rang Warren's after hours line. He has just rang me back and his exact words where "Oh that dont matter". I was so relieved and thought that it was good that he rang me back personally.
    Oh you poor thing. It's so easy to do with so many things to remember. That was great that Wazza called you back personally. He's so good at reassuring you and calming you down. I so wish he could be my obstetrician the whole way through!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna sorry i forgot to fill you in about meeting Jamie the other day. Hubby and i found him very laid back and easy to talk to. I did get the feeling though that he doesn't necessarily agree with Wazza's methods. I had a list to show him of all the meds i was on but he didn't really seem interested. He said just keep doing what Wazza said until you get to 12 weeks. He checked bubba but only via my belly and not an internal like Wazza has been doing so couldn't see things quite as clearly. He didn't measure bub or anything just listened to the heartbeat. I thought he might be a bit more thorough. He didn't seem concerned about bub so I guess that was good but I think i would have felt a bit more ressured if he'd been a bit more thorough. I asked him if i can go back again next week for another scan and he said i can go back as many times as i like so that was good. So I'm back on Thursday so we'll see how that goes. Have you found he gets a bit more thorough as you progress through the pregnancy? I think I'm probably being a bit paranoid too after our little scare. Bed rest is hard work with a hubby who is already stressed to the max with work and only my mum to help. Hopefully just 3 more weeks and I'll be able to get back to doing a bit more. Sorry for the long post!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-08-2016),Rosie8888  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso I took a full Valium last night and still only got 3 hours sleep :-( thank gosh I see charlotte tomorrow and drop down to 50mg of prednisone.
    Constipation is the worse cause I struggle to keep anything down its making it worse :-( I hav been having movicol also but it's to the point I vomit it straight back up. Hope you are feeling good x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    @Chyna sorry i forgot to fill you in about meeting Jamie the other day. Hubby and i found him very laid back and easy to talk to. I did get the feeling though that he doesn't necessarily agree with Wazza's methods. I had a list to show him of all the meds i was on but he didn't really seem interested. He said just keep doing what Wazza said until you get to 12 weeks. He checked bubba but only via my belly and not an internal like Wazza has been doing so couldn't see things quite as clearly. He didn't measure bub or anything just listened to the heartbeat. I thought he might be a bit more thorough. He didn't seem concerned about bub so I guess that was good but I think i would have felt a bit more ressured if he'd been a bit more thorough. I asked him if i can go back again next week for another scan and he said i can go back as many times as i like so that was good. So I'm back on Thursday so we'll see how that goes. Have you found he gets a bit more thorough as you progress through the pregnancy? I think I'm probably being a bit paranoid too after our little scare. Bed rest is hard work with a hubby who is already stressed to the max with work and only my mum to help. Hopefully just 3 more weeks and I'll be able to get back to doing a bit more. Sorry for the long post!
    All good honey, yes he was the same with my list of meds from Wazza he said he can't see why anything should change as Wazza knows what he's doing. I do only get the external scans also where he listens to heartbeat and checks out bub. I felt the same coming from Wazza being so thorough and did mention that to him and he said they normally do external unless they find something wrong or need more investigating. He was the same when I asked about coming back for scans as he said your welcome to come as often as you like as he knows where weve come from with Wazza and he always fits me in even if its just a quick 10min apt for reassurance ( which I've done plenty of times) and he normally dosn't charge for my quick freak out scans lol. I was exactly the same when I first saw him and have relaxed a bit more now. It's totally understandable to feel more cautious especially since your bleed. How's everything going? Hope you'll be able to do alot more in a few weeks time. Oh and I'm still taking ally Wazza meds except pessaries and clexane now. you'll get there honey and I'm only a short drive away (Aspley) if you do need anything or some time out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    All good honey, yes he was the same with my list of meds from Wazza he said he can't see why anything should change as Wazza knows what he's doing. I do only get the external scans also where he listens to heartbeat and checks out bub. I felt the same coming from Wazza being so thorough and did mention that to him and he said they normally do external unless they find something wrong or need more investigating. He was the same when I asked about coming back for scans as he said your welcome to come as often as you like as he knows where weve come from with Wazza and he always fits me in even if its just a quick 10min apt for reassurance ( which I've done plenty of times) and he normally dosn't charge for my quick freak out scans lol. I was exactly the same when I first saw him and have relaxed a bit more now. It's totally understandable to feel more cautious especially since your bleed. How's everything going? Hope you'll be able to do alot more in a few weeks time. Oh and I'm still taking ally Wazza meds except pessaries and clexane now. you'll get there honey and I'm only a short drive away (Aspley) if you do need anything or some time out
    Thanks so much @Chyna. That's great to know. I'm sure I'll relax more as things progress further. When youb say you're still taking all the meds do you mean just the supplements like the folic acid, zinc etc? I was wondering if when i got to 12 weeks if i could just start taking the blackmores pregnancy supplement which was all i took with DS. 1 tablet a day is certainly a lot easier and cheaper too!! Thanks so much for the offer of help. I really appreciate that. How have you been feeling? How many weeks are you now? Have you started baby shopping yet??