Closed Thread
Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1111
  1. #491
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    @Chyna Thank you :-) I'm 9wks and 2 days now . I'll take half Valium tonight and hopefully I get shut eye . Ladies this will give you something to laugh about, I didn't go to toilet in 7 days I've spent my whole day trying to go to the loo as I felt it was stuck. I just had my first experience with 2 enama finally did the trick. Hubby was happy cause I told him to leave the house and go to pub with his friends so I could be alone pacing around the house. Sorry for all the TMI . Please tell me someone has had something similar

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (31-07-2016)

  3. #492
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    1,550
    Thanked
    694
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Chyna Thank you :-) I'm 9wks and 2 days now . I'll take half Valium tonight and hopefully I get shut eye . Ladies this will give you something to laugh about, I didn't go to toilet in 7 days I've spent my whole day trying to go to the loo as I felt it was stuck. I just had my first experience with 2 enama finally did the trick. Hubby was happy cause I told him to leave the house and go to pub with his friends so I could be alone pacing around the house. Sorry for all the TMI . Please tell me someone has had something similar
    Oh honey, thank you for sharing definately made me laugh. I can only imagine you pacing and the look on his face when being told to go to the pub. Wow that seems to of gone quick. I'm sure it dosn't feel like it Xx
    Last edited by Chyna; 01-08-2016 at 07:28.

  4. #493
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    He didn't want to go but I said I need the house to my self please just go. Poor darlin didn't know what to do or how to help. It has kind of gone quick looking back now that I've been sick for a month. Onwards and upwards. I'm never ever letting today happen again wow ! Haha

  5. #494
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,006
    Thanks
    2,724
    Thanked
    3,605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my goodness just had a heart attack. I was supposed to take my last cetrotide at 2pm this afternoon and completely forgot until 4.20 😨. I freaked out and took it late there and then but then started worrying I wouldn't ovulate from the trigger. So I rang Warren's after hours line. He has just rang me back and his exact words where "Oh that dont matter". I was so relieved and thought that it was good that he rang me back personally.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (01-08-2016),Gagingi  (31-07-2016),LittleDove  (31-07-2016)

  7. #495
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    @Heyside, got to love him and his calming way of cooling us down xxx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (31-07-2016)

  9. #496
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    @Rosie8888 Hope you are feeling better and can get some sleep tonight!

  10. #497
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    @Heyside So glad that everything is fine. Warren is so laid back and we stress about it all! So exciting that your egg pick up is so soon.
    I'm ready for my day 3 results tomorrow! Last time I had a big drop between day 3 and 5 so I'm trying not to read too much into it all. So nerve wracking!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (01-08-2016)

  12. #498
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    @newbeggings284 it's been a crazy day as you prob read I'm hoping I get some shut eye too as I really need to show my face at work tomorrow. Thinking of you for your results tomorrow xx

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (01-08-2016),newbeginnings284  (01-08-2016)

  14. #499
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    1,550
    Thanked
    694
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh my goodness just had a heart attack. I was supposed to take my last cetrotide at 2pm this afternoon and completely forgot until 4.20 😨. I freaked out and took it late there and then but then started worrying I wouldn't ovulate from the trigger. So I rang Warren's after hours line. He has just rang me back and his exact words where "Oh that dont matter". I was so relieved and thought that it was good that he rang me back personally.
    Phew... I can imagine you having a slight heart attack. I'd be the same. Good ole Wazza, I'm happy to hear it didn't matter I bet you were so relieved.
    @newbeginnings284 good luck for today honey. Thinking of you. Fx all goes to plan.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (01-08-2016)

  16. #500
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    1,550
    Thanked
    694
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @newbeggings284 it's been a crazy day as you prob read I'm hoping I get some shut eye too as I really need to show my face at work tomorrow. Thinking of you for your results tomorrow xx
    Hope you got a decent sleep hun and good luck at work 😆


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 15-07-2016, 11:29
  2. Replies: 1228
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 13:16
  3. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 10:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!